Oneshot 94

I grab my pillow neck out of my bag before placing it behind my back as I laid in a comfortable manner like as If I was inside my bedrook bit that's a total lie cause I'm here sitting on my armchair inside my classroom with my noisy classmates around that I would really want to tape their mouths just make them shut up bit I know that we couldn't cause this school where I'm in is a school for rich people and I'm one of them but I don't really like socializing so whenever someone tries to talk to me I just ignore them and that's why even though the school year is almost ending I still haven't gotten any friends to be with.

Psst!I shut my eyes tightly at the annoying pssting sound as I quickly put on my ear buds with a calm music on making me feel drowsy at the calmness of the music but then it was interrupt when someone took the right bud on my right ear.

I flutter my eyes open and it came face to face with a guy with a headphone place around his neck.

Hi there pillow neck girl.He gave me a wink and I just gave him a blank look which made his friends behind him laugh when they saw my expression still the same as before.

Give it back to me.I said in a calm tone as I put up mu open palm as a sigh for him to put one of my possession on it.

It's mine now.He gave me a playful smirk and I suddenly feel the anger and excitement grew in me at how determine he is on making me angry.

Give it to me or this palm of mi e your seeing tight now is going to hit you hard.I said in a warning tone but he just scoff at what I said and before a second even pass when he made a noise my open palm came in, contact with his face harder than I want it to be as his face flew to the opposite direction.

The students insid ethe classroom who saw everything gasp as nothing even a bit of sound was made by anyone as they waited for what this guy is going to do next and I was also waiting for what he's about to do.

I'm Jeon Jungkook the son of the owner of this school and I order you to date me you bad little girl.

•The knocking still hasn't stop😨

-Jeonlys