Suvira Book 1

Guys I'm doing a Suvira series sorry not sorry. I don't know how long its going to be yet, but likely not longer than four parts, also if you're here for the kyalin content (I mean duh it is in the tittle of the book) don't worry, I got more coming i will try to drizzle inbetween chapters. The plan for this one is do to like, one chapter per Korra book, the first chapter (this one) takes place around/during book 1 and so on. (Also let's assume Kuvira is a solid 30 at least in the fourth one and just count  from there because thats some red territory i don't want to get into) Uh, yeah, anyway, I hope that you enjoy it, and aren't too upset I'm derailing. But yeah, enjoy. Rated M by the way, incase you were wondering. Okay starting now.

"You like that? Well tell me how you like this," Kuvira climbed on top of her, stretching her fingers out as if to showcase her tools before placing them just outside Su's core.

"Kuvira please!"

"Beg, Su, beg."

"Kuvira!" She moaned as the fingers were plunged into her, causing her to writhe.
"Oh!" She chanted, "Kuvira!"

Suyin snapped awake, sitting upright and heaving. Sweat coated her arms and forhead, she pushed the blankets off herself in attempt to dry it. Her hand reached between her thighs, looking to her husband who remained motionless, his rhythmic breathing letting her know he was asleep. Her fingers came back damp, wet with the same fluids Kuvira had so masterfully handled in her dream. Panting, she got out of her bed, walking lightly to the adjoined bathroom, turning on the light only after closing the door. She looked at herself in the mirror, bedraggled from previous sleepless nights, her eyes dark, and sweating. Always sweating. With a deep inhale she started the shower, keeping the temperature cold when she stepped in. Her night robe fell to the floor, and she stared at it with blank eyes. After a while she became disgusted by it, the robe, it mocked her with its knowledge of her dreams.

"Honey? You okay?"

She gasped, instinctively covering her mouth with her hand, giving her time to think before issuing her husband a reply.

"Yeah, I'm fine!"

"Can I come in?" No, please not right now.

"Uh, sure, just give me a second here!" She increased the temperature of the water, looking to the door frantically as she waited for the glass the fog up.
"Okay, you can come in!" She shouted, when she had enough privacy from the eyes of her husband. The door opened, allowing a yawning Bataar to walk in in his briefs. She kept her back turned to him, biting her bottom lip as he spoke.

"You know, the kids will be out of the house tomorrow, maybe you and I could have a day to ourselves?" He asked, opening the lid to the toilet.

"I have practice at ten thirty, but after then, sure." She replied, casting him a glance over her shoulder.

"Sounds like a plan. I'm heading back to bed, will you be joining me?"

"Not sure yet, I might head down to my study and get a head start." She said. The door to the shower opened behind her and she took a deep inhale.

"You sure you're feeling okay?" He asked, his eyes filled with concern.

"Positive." She lied.

"Alright, well, don't over work yourself. And try to get some sleep, you've been restless recently." She nodded as he kissed her shoulder, backing out of the shower. When the bathroom door closed, and she was alone again, she exhaled. Get yourself together, Suyin.