A Cause For Celebration

I've been asked, and swayed, so here is the delivery- Kyalinzumi smut ahead

"There's no way this is a good idea." Lin said, her arms folded.

"Relax," Kya said, taking one of the steely woman's arms. " Zumi and I got it all planned out. It's the middle of the woods, in the middle of the night, no one's out here."

"Unless they're here to kill us."

"Why would say that?" Kya exclaimed. Lin shrugged, looking ahead at the faint light in the distance. The pathway was lit by little bits of controlled flame, the work of a master firebender.

"Zumi," Kya said into the ambient darkness.

"About time." Izumi said. She was already in the water, a hot spring, or a make shift hot-tub, no doubt the result of Izumi and Kya's combined abilities.

"Well, someone was skeptical." Kya said, judging Lin.

"Well typically when people are led into the woods in the middle of the night it's not for good intentions." Kya rolled her eyes, wasting no time in stripping herself of her outfit.

"Lin, I can assure you, our intentions are nothing but good. Now please, get naked and enjoy the heat." Lin shrugged, obeying her girlfriends' wishes and slipping her sweats to her ankles. Her tank top came off and Izumi whistled. She blushed, shooting her a dirty look, getting a laugh from Kya. She stepped into the water, the heat startling her skin at first, but then it felt nice.

"Not so bad, is it?" Izumi asked from across the pool.

"Its excellent, babe." Kya said, manipulating the water so it bubbled a bit more.

"So," Lin started, "what this for?"

"Lin, you must be kidding me." Izumi said, "it's literally your birthday tomorrow."

"Okay? So why are we doing this today? Not that I don't appreciate it just seems... off-occasion." Kya and Izumi made eye contact, simultaneously sliding closer to Lin, sitting on either side of the metal bender.

"Okay, don't be mad but there may or may not be a surprise party tomorrow at the air temple."

"No."

"Lin, come on, it'll be fun!"

"Parties at the air temple never end well." She stated.

"Well, no need to be rude." Kya said, "I like to think you doing me at a party on the air temple was a solid ending." Lin blinked at her, shaking her head.

"Yeah, and then your mom walked in on us the next morning."

"Okay besides that."

"I was still technically with your brother."

"Lets not dwell on the details. It was a confusing night." Izumi laughed, planting a kiss on Lin's cheek.

"Everyone just wants to see you. You do a lot for them, let yourself be worshipped for one night." Lin raised an eyebrow.

"Make that two," Kya pitched, squeezing Lin's thigh. Lin turned to her, suprised. The water got more bubbly, if history told Lin anything, that often meant Kya was horny.

"I'm going to hurt tomorrow, aren't I?" She asked.

"Oh absolutely." Izumi said.

"And then I'll heal you, so we can do it all over again." Lin bit her lip as the waterbender slid onto her lap, wrapping her arms around Lin's neck. Kya pulled her into a kiss, pressing her hips into Lin's abdomen. Lin slid her hands from Kya's waist to her ass, humming with delight.