Suvira Nanny Au (part 2??? I guess?)

Now, I know what you're thinking, I'm beating this AU into the ground. I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT. And inspiration struck, I've been watching a lot of modern family lately and I really like the dynamic between Jay and Gloria, it only instilled in me faith that age gap relationships can, and do work. Besides, I think I like writing smut for these two the best... anyway, I hope your as excited by it as I am. Keep in mind this happens before the time jump in the first part, so after they find Jr, we're picking up a little closer in than the one shots. As always, enjoy 😉

"Mmm you're cute," Kuvira replied in a sultry whisper. She took Suyin's cheek in her hand before pulling herself on top of the older woman. Su grinned, the type of grin that wasn't from humor or even glee. The type of grin someone did when they were excited. Kuvira could work with that.  She sat on Su's hips, staring down at her girlfriend.

"Just gonna sit there?" Su asked. Kuvira could feel her brace from under her.

"Just taking a moment for the view." Kuvira replied before pulling off her oversized T-shirt. Suyin inhaled which Kuvira understood as her go ahead. Su's shirt was already off, but if she planned on doing anything the shorts would have to go. Kuvira placed her hands on Su's waist, squeezing slightly before dragging them down. When she reached the hem of the shorts she paused before tugging at them. After the fabric slid from Suyin's ankles, Kuvira began her grind, taking her time to put on a show and perform.

"Oh you are dirty." Su said, watching.

"What? You mean in that I'm taking my time or that I'm showing off?"

"Both." Kuvira smiled placing her hands on either side of Suyin's face and leaning down, placing a kiss on her neck. Suyin moaned, just the tiniest soul before she suppressed it, but It was all Kuvira needed for now. Usually Suyin liked to top, and Kuvira loved it, but right now it was her time, and she was going to use it.

Kuvira slid her hands upwards this time, rounding her palms between a pair of breasts. She bit her lip, feeling herself slipping already.

"Kuvira..." her voice rang out like a warning, a warning that she better speed things along or she was going to lose her chance.

"Always so quick. Like you're running from me." Kuvjra whispered, placing another kiss at the base of her lovers jaw.

"Mmm, more like toward you." Su replied. Kuvira ran a tongue over her teeth, sitting up once more.

"You're the boss." Kuvira said, "I think my shift has started."

"Better punch in then." Kuvira began to sway her own hips, and Suyin's followed suit. When she had ridden herself downwards enough she looked openly at Suyin's core. Her breath hitched, like it always did. But her blood pulsed, and she could feel Suyin sweating already.

"I wouldn't want to be late, now would I?"

__________________________________________

Kuvira laid in bed next to Su, who had pretty much dosed off after being cleaned out. She trailed her fingers through the older woman's hair, resting her dominant arm on her stomach. She would never get tired of this, not with Su. Just as she rolled over she heard a sound from upstairs.

Who is that? It could be Huan, he was usually up pretty late, but Opal had mill before bed, and milk always tired the little girl out. The twins were at a sleepover, so it wasn't either of them. She sighed, pushing herself out of the bed, pulling some elements of clothes back on.

This doesn't say I just had sex, does it? She looked down at herself and shrugged. It was going to have to do.  She made her way upstairs, careful to not wake Su.