Suvira Book 3

Did someone say turn up the angst? Because I'm pretty sure I heard that 😝, here's book three, be warned, things aren't looking so good this time around. It takes place right after book three, instead of during it because let's be honest book three was really busy.

"Ohhh, honey!" Su gasped as she grinded herself on his dick.  Her hands pushed against his chest and she felt herself coming undone. When she did, she collapsed on top of him.

"That felt good," he said, running a hand through her hair.

"Mhmmm." She hummed. After everything that had gone down with Zaheer Suyin had found herself to be particularly busy. There was pressure on her to "assume the throne" of the Earth Kingdom. There was a knock at the door and she sighed, pulling herself from her husband and slipping on a robe to answer it. Kuvira stood on the other side, her eyes dark with fatigue. Su had recognized her own feeling of tiredness in the guard, both of them had been overwhelmed. Su tried her best to block the view of her room, but she knew Kuvira would put it together. She was in a bath robe instead of formal ones for spirits sake.

"Yes?" Su said after a moment of silence.

"Theres someone here, he wants to talk to you."

"Tell him to come back later."

"I'm tried that."

"Kuvira-"

"Suyin, please. My shift ended half an hour ago, I need to get home." Su sighed  nodding her head.

"Alright, but I need to talk to you later."

"Talk?" Kuvira asked, a hint of hope in her voice.

"Yes. Talk."

"Fine, I'll be down at the studio after six, come if you want." Su nodded, closing the door as Kuvira left.

"Who was that?" Bataar asked from the bed.

"Kuvira."

"She doing okay? She seems a little... off lately." Su nodded, taking off her bath robe and putting on her formal ones.

"Shes tired. We all are. This whole thing has given Zaofu so much more responsibility than we are capable of."

"I know. We'll get through it." She leaned in as he kissed her cheek, fixing her hair before leaving to see which guests were here to bother her today.

___________________________________________

Kuvira kicked the metal totem she had created, stopping just short of it to prevent injury. She huffed, attacking the totem again, except this time she didn't catch her punch and let her knuckle cause a vibration in the metal.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed, gripping her wrist with her other hand. Blood dripped down from her knuckles and her hand began to swell up. She looked at the pole, wanting to punch it again for hurting her, just so she could deny it was her own fault for a little longer. She sifted through her bag, pulling out wraps  to bind her wrist with, and stopping the blood when the jingle of the door chimes rang. As expected, Suyin stepped inside, the sound of her heels clicking on the floor.

"Kuvira?"

"Hey," she said dismissively.

"What are you doing?" Suyin began to run when she saw the blood on her bandages. "What did you do?"

"I miscalculated."

"Does it hurt?" Su asked holding her wrist gently. Of course it fucking hurts!