My Wives and I

This is something I wrote up as an ask on the discord... different than what I'm used too but I kind of love it? Like alot???? Its a series of short stories based on a kya/Lin/Izumi poly relationship.  Anyway, enjoy.

Izumi turned her head at the sound of the door, her lips spreading into a smile.

"Hey babe." She said when Lin walked in, groceries in her hand.

"Hi," Lin replied, kissing her on the cheek.

"Wheres Iroh?" Lin asked, setting the things on the counter.

"At work, he said he'd be back by six."

"And Kya?"

"Who knows." Lin chuckled, following Izumi to the TV.

"Did you get it to work?" The earth bender asked.

"No. But, it does look good."

"It'll look better when we can turn it on." Lin replied. Izumi stuck her tongue out, going back to her tinkering on the TV.

"I have an announcement!" The two of them turned to Kya as their wife made another dramatic announcement.

"Are you going to tell us or are you going to stand there with your arms in the air?" Lin asked.

"I thought you'd have better reactions. Anyway, look what I found at the flea market today." They gathered at the counter while Kya pulled three ceramic mugs from a bag, a bright grin on her face. Izumi leaned over them, excited to see what had gotten Kya all riled up.

"Ta-da!" Kya said, flashing them the labels.  The cups were three different colors, one blue, one red and one green, each corresponding to their nations. What was really supriseing was the words engraved on each of them.

"My wives and I." Izumi read aloud with a grin.
"Kya these are amazing!" She kissed the waterbender, pulling her in by the waist.

"Cheesy," Lin added, "but nice. Thank you." Kya beamed, satisfied with her wives responses.

"Wheres the kid?" Kya asked, looking around.

"At work," Izumi told her. "He said he'd be home by six."

"Agh. I miss having him around." Kya said. "Ah well, I'll bother you guys until he gets back."

"You could help Izzy set up the TV," Lin offered, using Izumi's pet name.

"No way. That thing scares me. But, I'd be honored to watch." Izumi laughed, making her way back to the set up. She muddled with the wires, hoping that plugging in one of them would work. Lin and Kya were putting the grocies away, Izumi smiled at their light bickering. She never imagined herself here, a house in the suburbs, with not one, but two wives. She found herself tangled in the cords, falling onto her feet with a sigh.

"Whats wrong babe?" Lin asked  making her way over.

"I'm stuck." Lin cracked a smile and Izumi brushed. Lin was steely, firm, but when she was soft... it made her feel special. She was one of three people who saw Lin like this. It was an honor, sje thought. Lin began to untie her, biting her tongue in concentration.

"Kinky." Kya said, walking over with three filled mugs in her hands.

"Ha. Ha." Izumi replied, stressing an arm out that Lin had freed.

"Izzy where did you get all these wires?"

"They were in the box."

"What box?"

"The one in the garage." Lin laughed, shaking her head.

"I meant to use the ones in the TV box. You know because they fit with the TV..." Izumi frowned, breaking free of the electrical clutches.