Kyalin Week Day 5

Prompt Chosen: Bending

Kya hurled another shard of ice, grinding her teeth when her opponent side stepped, again. She pulled the water from the earth, coating her arms at it and running at the earthbender. The ground beneath her quaked with each step, threatening to throw her off balance. She water whipped Lin on the side, causing the metal bender to recoil. Kya smirked, freezing Lin to the spot with ice to her foot. Lin growled, using a stone to break the ice, hurling it in Kya's reflection. Kya slapped the rock out of the air.

"Thats all you got?" She taunted. Lin smirked, preparing two fists, the beginning of a sequence. The first rock that flew at her Kya was able to sidestep, the second she had meet a chunk of ice in the air, but the third hit her flat in the chest, sending her backwards.
"Guess not.." she sputtered, forcing herself to get back up. The earthbender launched herself into the air, landing next to Kya, a fissure forming at her fist. Kya pushed herself into the air just long enough to avoid falling in. She launched the water at Lin in a fast jet, knocking her off balance. Kya pulled herself to the other girl with the water, her foot infront of her, kicking Lin in the gut, sending her to the ground. Befkre Lin could move Kya froze her wrists to the ground, then her feet. Lin squirmed, fighting desperately to free herself,.but to no avail.

"Ha!" Kya laughed, making herself horns with her hands as she stuck her tongue out.
"I got you!"

"Fine, fine. Just let me out will you?" Kya crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow.

"Why should I? You know that combo you threw at me kind of hurt."

"You just rocket kicked me in the chest!"

"Yeah after you hit me with the rock!"

"I'm an earthbender what else am I supposed to hit you with?" Lin glared at her, waiting for an answer Kya couldn't provide.

"Fine, I'll let you out, only if you promise to take me to Wong's tonight."

"Thats it? You just want to go to Wong's? Done."

"Ah-ah-ah. You have to come with me." Kya grinned, planting herself over Lin in a straddle.

"Kya we've been through this..."

"Just one night?" Kya asked. The earthbender rolled her eyes as Kya leaned down, planting her lips next to Lin's ear.
"I'll let you beat me in bed tonight." Sje added, causing Lin's face to go red.

"Fine," Lin sighed. "Now please, let me out of here."

"One last mental picture." Kya smiled, standing up and blinking dramatically to emphasize her point.
"Its not to often I beat you in a bending match. Actually this is probably the first time since we were kids. You distracted or something today chief." Lin rubbed the back of her neck, shaking her head.

"No, you just learned how to beat me I guess. It won't happen again."

"Oh I count on it. As much as I love seeing you bound to the ground by ice, there's nothing quite like being restricted by cables while you look me over."

"Young ears are listening." Lin said, her true thoughts revealed by the ever present red stain to her cheeks.

"Well, then I guess we'll have to go someplace more private."

"Its like... one in the afternoon. I just destroyed the brawling area where are we going to go?" Kya laughed, she couldn't tell if Lin was serious or not, one of the many mysteries she loved about her.

"You're right, once you fix the arena come back to the apartment, we can do some back bending." Kya winked, leaving Lin alone with her blush.

"Last time I let her win..." Lin mumbled under her breath as she watched Kya walk away, entranced by the sway in her hips.