Suvira Nanny AU

Alright, I'm sure most of you saw the post on my board a while ago where I announced this, and it has finally arrived. I got inspired by a tik tok for this one lol, and initially tried to make it Kyalin, but let's be honest... this just works so much better. I headcannon Su to be like 37, in that area and Kuvira is like 25-27 I can't pick a specific age okay I'm too indecisive. Make them whatever age you want lol that's just what I pictured when writing. I need to warn you guys..  brace yourselves. I am confident this is the single best thing I have ever written and I have read it so many times  wrote it so many ways before picking this. So please, enjoy.

Kuvira straightened her top, tightening the ponytail she put in shortly before. Her button up was wrinkled, she'd had an incident with the dryer at the cleaners and hadn't had the time to iron it. She heard footsteps from inside  taking one last inhale before the door opened. A middle aged woman, about mid to late thirties smiled at her.

Oh my god. It's not like Kuvira hadn't seen the woman before  she was a prominent figure in not just Zaofu but the whole country. She's been on the cover of Political Digest at least seven times. Kuvira was pretty sure she had all the covers stashed somewhere in her dorm. What she hadn't expected was how stunning she was.in real life. A forest green pant suit, her hair was a sharp silver, and Kuvira had no doubt that it was a fashion choice. 

"You must be Kuvira! Come on in!" She greeted. Kuvira did as she told stepping inside and taking in the sight of the estate.

"You're home is absolutely stunning, Ms Beifong." Kuvira said.

"Oh thank you! But please, call me Su." Kuvira raised her eyebrows and nodded. First name basis, already? Her friends would never believe her.

"Alright, Su."  Kuvira said nervously.

"Come, I'll show you the house." Su said. Kuvira swallowed a lump in her throat as Su turned, gesturing with a wave of her hand to follow. They went up a flight of stairs into a hallway, and Su stopped infront of one of the rooms.

"This is my oldest's room, he's always out and about with his friends when he isn't at school, but on the rare occasion he is home, feel free to put him to work. He knows how to cook, so if you need help with dinner just ask him." Kuvira chuckled slightly and Su went on.

"This is the twins room," she said. Kuvira peered inside, smiling at the two boys, around ten years playing on tablets.
"They're great, I mean I'm biased, but you shouldn't have too much of a problem with them. They despise going to bed, but if you let them be long enough they'll tire out."

"Their cute." Kuvira added and Su blushed.

"Onward then." Su grinned. She stopped at a spot with a room on either end of the hall. "On the left is Huan's and on the right is my daughter Opal's. Huan! Opal!" The door to right opened and a young girl, no older than seven ran out into her mother's arms.

"Mommy! Look what I drew!" She said, holding up a picture. Kuvira chuckled as the drawing didn't have much to it, but Su complimented it anyway.

"Its beautiful dear. Opal this is Kuvira, she's going to be helping mommy out with the house while your father is away." Kuvira tilted her head. She meant to ask about Bataar, Su's husband, but hadn't gotten the chance.

"What- oh." A boy, probably fourteen opened the door on the left.

"You must be Huan." Kuvira said with a smile. He crossed his arms, looking at her quizzically.

"Whos this?" He asked, facing his mom.

"This is Kuvira, she's here to help out with the twins and Opal, and to take care of the house while your father is in Ba Sing Se."