Kyalin Week Prompt 1

Alrigbt guys  Kyalin Week starts tomorrow I have almost finished all of my prompts, finishing up the last two, but here is the first one (I know its painfully short), I promised to post them early on here so I am posting tonight instead of tomorrow where I will post number two. Also I wrote a short epilogue for "A Different Kind of Mother" and I will leave that link at the end.

Prompt Chosen: College Professors

"You wouldn't happen to have room for one more in your class would you Professor Beifong?" Lin raised an eyebrow at Kya, who stood at the door next to her desk, one arm up as she leaned comfortably against it.

"That depends," she replied, pretending to be uninterested.

"On what?" Kya grinned and pulled herself from the door, planting her forearms on Lin's desk, she was so close Lin could feel her breath against her forehead.

"How skilled the student is, I don't have the patience for someone looking to waste time." Lin bit her bottom lip, raising her eyes to look at Kya.

"I can assure you they are top-of-the-class worthy." Lin set her glasses aside, placing them on the desk and sliding her bookwork aside.

"I can't wait to explore their file, you have my attention." She said, meeting Kya's gaze. Kya grinned, eyeing up her wife like she did on their wedding night.

"Great," she replied, meeting Lin's tone. "I have it right here, philosophy wasn't his thing but I assure you he's a good kid." Lin looked at Kya with confusion as the waterbender handed her a file.

"What?" Kya laughed at Lin's look of realization, leaving the file on her wife's desk. "I hate you," Lin said as the waterbender walked away, blowing a kiss in Lin's direction. Lin stared down at the file with resentment, how dare she, after all that teasing, present her with a legitimate file? She was just going to have to discuss it with her when they got home, or else find another way to tackle the situation.

https://pinkrathian799.tumblr.com/post/634102120485896192/a-different-kind-of-mother-epilogue-drabble