Suvira Book 2

Okay, here's "book" 2, um yeah basically Suvira is in its prime right now and it continues with its M rating.

Suyin glanced across the long table, the missionaries sent by the Earth Queen were reading off a scroll the various reasons as to why Zaofu should pledge its allegiance. Su nodded, lazily as she glanced across the room at the door. Either side of the large door had a Zaofu Guard, each armed with Zaofian spears. One of the guards, however, raised a hand to her face, as if to cough. The forced sound echoed and Su focused on the changing gesture of her fist. The tightly wound fingers stretched into a palm, her index and middle finger being placed on either side of her mouth. Su blushed, acutely aware of what was being implied as the guard stuck her tongue through her fingers.

"Well this has been very nice," Su said, standing up.

"But we havent-"

"You don't need to finish, I get the gist of it. Tell the Queen my decision has not changed, nor will it. Please, enjoy the city before you leave." The missionaries shared a glance before shrugging, bowing before leaving the conference room.

"You're dismissed," she spoke to her personal guards. The followed the missionaries and Su made way for the side corridor, stopping halfway at the sound of boots behind her.

"You ignored me," Kuvira said, brushing against her shoulder.

"I didn't ignore you, I just didn't think my response would have been appropriate in front of the audience." Kuvira smirked, stopping beside the familiar metal door in the hallway.

"Perhaps you'd be more willing to talk in private?" Su bit her bottom lip as Kuvira leaned in close to her. Her hand reached behind her for the door, sliding it open with a flick of her finger. Kuvira looked down at her, Su hadn't noticd the younger woman was taller than her until recently, she didn't have any complaints. They walked in unison, Su backward and Kuvira pushing her. The door closed behind them at the same moment Kuvira's lips met hers. Suyin hummed at the connection, engulfed by the bliss. Kuvira's hands were already on her waist, her fingers prying at her robe. They had learned to be quick, or they had to answer questions. Kuvira's teeth met her neck and Suyin brushed her away with a soft swipe.

"More discreet," she whispered into the guards ear, "someone will see it there." Kuvira grinned, finally pulling the robe off of Suyin and wasting no time leaving her mark next to an older one on her breast.

"Oh Kuvira..." she moaned as the younger stimulated her. Kuvira held one of her legs in hand, as it wrapped around her thigh. Su let her hips loose, allowing them to grind against the younger girl.

"We... still on for Tomorrow?" Kuvira asked in-between kisses.

"Yes, Bataars heading to the University to give a speech or something he'll be gone most of the day."

"Good. I'd hate to have to share you on my birthday." Su gasped as one of her partners cool fingers breached the pantyline on her skin.

"Do it." Su said desperately. Kuvira leaned into Su, holding her up as she inserted her fingers into her vulva. Su moaned, to which Kuvira held her hand over the older woman's mouth, silencing the sound. Su's eyes met hers as Kuvjra pumped her into a climax, the same look of lightness appearing on Suyin's face as the times prior. Kuvira had gotten attached to that look. Attached to bringing the Matriarch to her knees. It was an art she had perfected.

"I'll see you in a few hours, for... your return." Kuvira smirked as Suyin gripped the wall behind her panting. Su huffed as she watched the younger girl leave, as if she had been totally unaffected. Suyin knew it was a facade, but still... if it didn't egg her on. She picked up her robe, making sure to flatten it out after putting it back on, fixing her hair before leaving the tight room. She looked both ways before leaving down the opposite end of her suitor. No one would expect a thing.