14

Birds chirped and morning sun colored the sky in beautiful orange

The sunlight fell on a pale face as the owner of it opened her eyes groggily.

Suddenly a rush of memories from last night filled her mind.

Felicity grunted and and sat up but as soon as she did, her head pounded as if somebody just hammered it.

She made a mistake yesterday. Not because she slapped Alexander, he deserved it but because she slapped him without thinking about the consequences of her actions.

'He wouldn't be so petty to take revenge on her....right?'

Felicity did not knew.

Neither did she dwell on it any longer because of her intense headache.

She massaged her forehead with her fingers lightly and sighed. After making sure that the pounding was gone she went to the wash up a d prepared bacon and French toast for herself for breakfast along with a glass of Acai berry tea.

Once she had her breakfast she took a painkiller.

When she came back to her room to to tidy up the bed she found a piece if paper beside it.

Picking up the paper, she quickly scanned through beautiful rhymes that were beaded into a unknown song.

Felicity huffed.

She did it again.

The first time she discovered a similar paper was when she drank for the first time in her previous life.

When she woke up, she found that her drunk self had written a song.

After then it became a ritual. Almost everytime she got drunk, her dazed and extremely emotional self would write lyrics to a song.

Then Felicity realised that whenever she's emotional, she can write lyrics.

Sometimes Felicity would listen to sad and heartbreaking songs to get in mood and then write a very emotional song.

Its like a hobby.

But she knew that her songs aren't that great. They are very.... plain.

They lack something.

In her previous life Felicity did not share these songs to the public because they weren't that great and she didn't didn't have any such ambition to write lyrics but in this life, she will take a chance.

'I have already died once. What is there to fear about?'

And she still remember her talk with Ava yesterday. She can approach Ava regarding this and ask for help.

Also... She can make friends with a Ava through this.

She can also ask my brother Felix for some guidelines to get her songs into the market. Maybe she can just create her own record label.

'Anyway I have enough money to waste'

'It's like a Win-Win situation'

Thinking about this, she felt excited and giddy on the inside.

She hummed and placed the paper in in her drawer.

Today is Sunday! Felicity loved Sunday's because Sunday was the day she have herself me time. On Sundays she would dress in shorts and oversized sweatshirts and spend the whole day eating and lying on the bed binge watching shows.

That's what she's going to do today too.

But before she proceed with her plans, she picked up her phone and called Fiona.

Fiona who was hacking database of Lin's enterprise was suddenly pulled out of her focus by her phone's ring.

Thinking about how she will brag to her parents and siblings about how she hacked into her family's classified data, she giggled.

She pick the per phone only to find out it was her dear older sister on the other line.

"Jie jie what's up" Fiona asked happily.

Fiona loved this sister of hers. She had a loving parents and loving siblings, she always felt that she was very lucky in terms of family.

She admired Felicity and the reason why she started to go all in hacking was also because of Felicity.

She felt that her her brother was a talented businessman and her sister was a well known author so she must also work hard to make everyone proud.

She was proud of a older sister like Felicity and she wanted to make Felicity proud too.

Thus she sharped her skills everyday and worked hard.

"Little Fiona can you do me a favor?" Felicity's melodious voice rang in her ears making her perk up.

"Can you get me the phone number of Ava Jones? The heiress of Jones conglomerate" Felicity asked.

Fiona made no delay and quickly hacked her way to Ava Jones's personal information and sent the number to Felicity.

On the other line Felicity smiled in satisfaction and called the number immediately.

On the other side Ava who was still asleep in her clothes from last night groaned when she heard her phone ringing.

Without opening her eyes she picked up her phone only to hear Felicity's voice.

Ava was still half asleep so she didn't bother to think of where Felicity may have gotten her number from.

"What do you want?" Ava grunted and asked in annoyance.

Felicity paid no heed and proposed her idea without any second thought.

"I have written lyrics to a few songs but they are missing something. I do not know what they are missing since I'm not so good at music. Can you help me with these?" Felicity asked hopefully.

Ava on the other hand was even more annoyed that Felicity called her early in the morning for such a foolish reason and hung up the phone quickly.

'Its better to stay away from people liker her' she thought.

I've caught cold and fever 😭

Its the second day and I can't tell Y'all how bad I'm feeling.

I'm the type of person who cries when she gets sick. I just hate it.

My face feels so heavy 😭

I just came back home from a four hour long drive and now I'm under the covers after taking a medicine.

Anyway so there's this book called I'm pregnant with the Villain's child.. I RECOMMEND! NO! I INSIST! Y'all should try it. Its very interesting (it's incomplete tho).

I honestly loveeee books where fls are strong and smart and are pursuing something other than acting 🙄

The only book I like where the fl is in the entertainment industry is 'trial marriage husband needs to work hard'.

I should probably shut up.

Love,

V.