86

"Uwaaaaaa!!! My lovely lovely little girl," Mama Lin cried out as soon as she watched Felicity enter the private room of the Han family restaurant along with Ava

Felicity chuckled and ran up to mama Lin, throwing herself in her mother's arms. Mother Lin held her daughter tightly and swayed back and forth.

"You did well my child," father Lin could not help himself from joining in and started patting Felicity's back proudly.

"Thank you, dad, " Felicity moved to hug her father is well, everyone and the room were grinning from ear to ear.

A few days ago Felicity had wished for dinner with her loved ones and Alexander made it true. Everything today was arranged by him.

Ava walked towards her parents and sat on a chair next to them while Felicity, Fiona and Lin parents sat beside each other.

Everyone sat down and was exchanging pleasant greetings as Alexander and Felix entered the room, the room was again thrown into a noisy state. A little later Davis came, accompanied by his grandma. This was everyone's first time meeting Grandma Choi so everyone welcomed her dearly so that she will quickly feel comfortable among them.

Grandma Lin had married fairly young and she had also worked hard on her farms in her youth so she was still fortunately in healthy condition. She was energetic, fun and outgoing, just like her grandson.

"I still have those farmlands, they are back in my village. I hope I will stay in good health and visit them from time to time because it is good to spend time away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It makes you feel happy," Grandma Choi laughed. Her wrinkly face looked melancholic yet full of toughness. Her wide grin made her look especially kind and warm.

"I would like to visit those farms someday Mrs. Choi, sometimes I also feel like I need to get away from this got for second City," Mr. Lin agreed and it was decided then and there that grandma Lin had given her permission to the people in the room to farmland whenever they wanted.

Davis started at the laughing face of his grandma with a soft smile of his own, his heart felt full.

They talked a bit more before Mr. And Mrs. Lu entered.

"Sorry sorry...we got stuck in traffic," Mrs. Lu apologized as she quickly sat beside Alexander. Mr. Lu who was following his wife with a gentle smile on his face followed suit.

It was only after the couple sat down that everyone's eyes fell on the person who can in behind them, it was a young man who had features twenty percent similar to Alexander. This young man was dressed in a loose white t-shirt and black jeans with a denim jacket on top.

His hair was a little curlier than Alexander's and his face had a bit of tan. The man was eye-catching to say the least, his tall and fit body made him appear extremely charming.

"Ohh my! It's little Atlas. When did you come back from France?" Mama Li stood up and acknowledged the handsome young man in front of her.

This man was none other than Atlas Lu, son of Master Lu's deceased younger sister. Atlas was two years older than Alexander. His mother Iris Lu was a daughter adopted by old master Lu.

Atlas was a chef. Ever since he was young, he enjoyed cooking and eating gourmet food so when he grew older, he went to a culinary school in France and opened his own restaurant there.

Felicity looked at Atlas in confusion. She believed that since she had read the book, she knew every major character in the novel but strangely enough, Atlas was not someone she had ever come across while reading the novel.

Atlas quickly got mixed with everyone and the dinner proceeded with the same intensity as it had previously. Atlas had brought a big box of French candies along with him and some macaroons that he had made himself for Felicity as a congratulations gift and first meeting gift.

Felicity too got along well with Atlas, that shared their experiences of living separately from their family for some time, their shared interest in horror movies and Atlas promised Felicity that he would teach her some baked goodies.

"I hope you'll learn how to bake Tarte Tatin, I love it!" Ava chimed in when she heard Felicity will learn how to bake.

"Éclairs too," this time it was Davis's turn to chime in. Davis looked very happy, a bright smile adorned his face talking about eclairs. It made him look like a cute boy next door with his bright and fair personality.

Atlas who was conversing with everyone paused a little as he stared at Davis's bright face. A subtle red tint spread on the back of his ears in his dazed appearance.

"I like éclairs too," Atlas spoke with a soft tone to his voice. It was very unnoticeable and the rest of the room stayed ignorant of it except the person it was directed at.

Davis paused and went back to his food with a matching tint on his neck.
The rest of the dinner went by normally.

However, there was something about this day that was not normal.

Maybe it was the curious looks of two boys directed at each other?

Maybe it was a melodious atmosphere of today's dinner?

Maybe it was the asparagus that Felix kept offering to his blushing lover.

Or maybe it was the way Alexander's heart fluttered and the way Felicity's heart warmed up to him with time.

Today was different from the past.

So much different.

Anddd that's they end if Arc 2