23

Ava settled down in her room and arranged her clothes in the closet

Ava settled down in her room and arranged her clothes in the closet. She was only going to live a few weeks here before she decides to look for an apartment near the college.

Both of the girls ate dinner and changed into their respective sleepwear. Both of them did not talk a lot but there was a peaceful silence among them.

On the dinner table, Ava asked Felicity about the songs she needed the help with.
So after lunch, they directly went to the study where Felicity took out a pastel green diary with bright green wines printed on it making the diary look cute. She opened a recent page and handed the diary to Ava.

"This was a piece I wrote, I'm confident with the lyrics but somehow it doesn't sounds right. I have many other songs apart from this too and I want to share my creations with people and see if they will like it or not, if they do then it's good if they don't then too it's good." Felicity said.

Ever since she started writing, she had this urge to share her works with everyone. She couldn't just keep these lyrics that she wrote in hiding. She wanted them to be known.

Just like her books.

"Can you sing it to me so I will know that in what direction are we heading to?" Ava said as she went through a bunch of beautifully written lines.

"I will play a piano too so that you can get more understanding about the tune" Felicity hurriedly rushed to the Piano she had on the corner of her study.

In her past life after Felicity published her books and earned money, she tried to learn piano from her piano instructor. So she knew the basics of it.

However she did not have any natural talent with instruments, she tried to learn a variety of them but at the end of the day she was just passable, music and instruments were just not her cup of tea.

Felicity went and sat down on the stool in front of the piano.

She hovered her fingers on the keyboards and closed her eyes, as her calm voice lingered in the room along with music of piano.

'We were so in love

We used to go to your beach house together,

We would lay on your couch with popcorns in our hands

Talk about our always and forevers,

We liked the same colours

We held hands while walking

We went swimming in summers

Spent nights while talking.

Now you walk on beaches with her

You share your summer and kisses with her

Always only lasted for a few months

So boy why do you call me drunk?

When you are cheating on me with her

So let me call you back when you're sober

Let me tell you that I know her.

I know that you're with her and she's under you,

So I'll call you back to tell you that we're over.

Let me call you back when you're sober

Don't ask me to come over when you love her

I've changed my favourite colour

So I'll you back to tell you that we're over'

(A/n: this is something I just made and I know that it's not some best selling author type of shit but let's just pretend that it is)

Felicity finished the song with a little humming. She turned towards Ava who looked like she was thinking something.

"It's very monotonous" Ava commented.
"But it has potential" she added.

"I can be catchy with beats and stuff" Felicity said with hopeful eyes.

"Can you roughly record it and give it to me so that I can make compose beats and tunes for it? I'm not very professional though but I'll try my best" Ava said.

"Sure sure, can you do it in a week? I'll be going to Tian Bin City in these few days" Felicity said.

She had a very important work to go and meet that man.

She was very hopeful that if she can go and get him on her side then things will go very smoothly.

Ava raised her eyebrow when she heard that Felicity was leaving for Tian Bin City in few days. she was curious as to know why Felicity was going there but she did not say anything since she did not think that it was her place to ask.

She was already very thankful towards Felicity for what Felicity had done for her and is still now doing.

"By the way we have to make a name for us to use in future" Felicity suddenly said.

"What?" Ava did not get what she was trying to say.

"A name? Like a stage name for people to call us" Felicity said.

"What the fuck are you saying? I am not doing any wierd shit like that!" Ava said as she looked at Felicity as if she was looking at an idiot.

"I am not putting my name out like that. I will rather make a name for us to put it on the credits for lyricist and composer." Felicity exclaimed.

She was doin it for three reasons. First was that she loved her privacy, she wanted to keep herself a little away from entertainment industry instead to directly jumping in it. Second was that if the songs do well or did not do well then a facade with allow her some safety as a member of Lin and third was to simply stay out of the drama.

Ava looked at Felicity with a deadpan face.

"Ava and Felicity, 'AF'" Felicity murmured.

"AF? As fuck? Hell no!" Ava shrieked. How embarrassing that name is.

"What about black blood?" Felicity said again.

At this Ava did not even reply but just looked at Felicity with a disgusted face.

"Pheonix?"

"No"

"Then?"

"Red?" Ava said. It's simple and classy.

"Ohh. That's actually nice" Felicity smiled in satisfaction.