93

Today Felicity was hanging out with Ava in her apartment, they were gossiping and talking about anything and everything

It was raining outside. The rain came very unexpectedly but whenever it came, it brought on a soothing effect with itself. The tiny rain droplets were hitting the big floor-to-ceiling glass in the living room and although there was no noise but the scenery of hazy glass with dark clouds on the other side of it was just too aesthetic to not like.

An entertainment news channel was being played on the television screen and since the clock was hitting 9 pm a prime talk show first just starting.

"So Mr. Lu what is this new smartphone range that you're coming up with?" the conversation between the two friends stopped and they abruptly turned towards the TV that had snacks their attention towards itself.

"It's a new 11-gen smartphone in the Lianix series," on the screen was Alexander dressed in a grey suit and black shirt. He said with his legs apart, in a dominant poster and his body language gives away nothing but authority and confidence. His hair was pushed back, leaving his clean forehead on display, giving may him a very mature and stable look. Looking at him, Felicity could not help but think about her ex-boyfriend who always wore glasses and a white coat that made him appear very mature but somehow today Alexander had surpassed that much your appearance with just a change in hairstyle.

"Why was she noticing it for the first time?" Felicity wondered.

"When is it going to be launched?" the female interviewer who was in her early Fortis asked with a warm smile on her face. This Talk Show host was very popular in the country ever since the show started. There was just something about her warm smiles and making the guests feel comfortable in her presence that just made her guests reply to her with honesty and share their raw sides.

"By the end of this month," the smartphone will be out in the market Alexander answered correctly all his replies were short and to the point, he was still answering them with a business-like manner and satisfactory politeness that did not offend the other party.

"I am so excited for just the new launch that I can't wait for it,"the  interviewer shook her head with an excited tone as she pulled out a 10th generation Lianix smartphone and waved it towards Alexander, making him smile.

"Moving forward from the business talk Mr. Lu I am really interested in knowing what Mr. Alexander blue is like in real life so Mr. Lu you have gained a lot of success in the business world but what I want to know is better you have faced difficulties in your personal life relating to a specific situation and what were those difficulties," the host asked.

The difficulty is usually how it's a little hard for me to express myself well. When it comes to my feelings and emotions, I'm not as confident about how I handle them and express them." a sad look flashed in his cold inexpressive eyes that only Feocity was aware of. She had seen that look a few times on his face.

"Really? When has that become a problem?"

"Not too long ago actually, I once hurt my friend's feelings with my cold harsh words," Alexander looked towards the camera as he spoke. His tone was apologetic and the way he was staring into the camera as if he was staring right into Felicity's soul made her breath hitch in her throat. She knew who he was saying it to, she is not so dumb to not realize it. He was in a way apologizing for his past action, she knew that much after knowing him for so long.

"Speaking about that Mr. Lu you are indeed not as cold as you used to be, does the credit goes to that friend?" the host had a knowing smile on her face. Why tho? Nobody knows.

"Yes definitely,"

The interview went on for almost half an hour and as they were approaching its end, the conversation picked up a pace and was going very smoothly.

"Mr. Lu is it ever hard to juggle things when you have too much to do?" the host further questioned.

"I am good with time management," the answer was short and curt. By now Felicity was sure about the host's superiority when it came to her skills. Never once did she make the conversation feel awkward even with Alexander throwing his curveballs at her.

"Right, managing time effectively can become a solution to a lot of those problems."

"Lastly me. Lu, are you single? And if yes, is there someone in your eyes at the moment?" this time the host giggled and looked at Alexander excitedly. It appeared that the question was not from the script.

"Answer to one of the questions is yes," however Alexander was not offended, in fact, he smiled in return before answering. 

Wait-

Felicity's eyes bulged out. Alexander was single she knew. So...he had his eyes on someone? Who? Gina!?

"Really? May we know her name?" the next question from the interview snapped her out of her thoughts.

Alexander smiled warmly as he turned towards the camera again, then back to the host.

"No," his time was void.

"...haha alright" now the host couldn't help bit feel awkward.

The interview ended but Felicity was left in turmoil about Alexanders' feelings for Gina.