17

A few days went by in a flash and neither Ava nor did Felicity had any contacts with each other these past days

Although Felicity had told Ava to contact her if she changes her mind but Ava never contacted Felicity.

Felicity in these days had made things clear in her head. Before, she felt that if she could save Ava from upcoming future events then it will be really good but now Felicity had realised that she is not God.

She cannot change things on her own if others are unwilling.

She had tried.

She really did.

But it's not her job to go around saving people from their adverse fate.

It was hard but she understood now.

Just as Felicity's mind had calmed down, she recieved a call from none other than the topic of her anxiety these past days.

As she picked up the call, the voice on the other side could be heard filled anxiousness and discomfort.

"Hello! I am...Ava"

Felicity paused for a few seconds before replying "yes I know. I have your number saved in my contacts".

A few dry cough could be heard on the other side.

"Right!.. you told me you have songs and you want me to help you with them"

"Yes I have a few songs of mine that I wrote in the past. They are not that great, nothing incredible or appreciative. Its like they lack something. I do not know. I don't know much about music but then I heard you in in nightclub. I thought maybe you can help me with those songs and I have some plans for them" Felicity said.

After a short moment of silence Ava replied.

"Neither do I have any talent of that sort" Ava said with hesitation. "You have heard me DJing and that's it. All I can do is use with my keyboard and work with beats and tunes. I do not have any talent in guitar, violin or piano. I Don't think I'll be of much help. If you want someone to assess your work then maybe I can help you meet up with a friend of mine who is a professional in the field of music. I do not think I will be enough" the voice in the last sentence was very low and almost like a whisper. If Felicity was in a surrounding with some noise the she probably wouldn't have even heard what Ava said.

I don't think I will be enough.

In whatever context, this sentence hit Felicity like a train.

It hit like a home.

'I don't think I will be enough'

'I'm will never be enough'

'I'm never enough'

this was something everyone has felt in their life at one point or another.

These all are the signs. Why did nobody even ever noticed.

Felicity sighed softly.

She did not know in what context she meant it in but Felicity replied "You are enough".

After this there was a slight pause.

"Alright! then, come to my house later and then we can talk" the call was then hastily hung up by Ava.

Ava, on the other side who just hung up on the call, gave out a long sigh and looked towards the ceiling to floor window of the room of her Villa she lived in.

A few minutes later, a single tear fell from her left eye which she hastily wiped with the long sleeves of her hoodie.

She felt a little warm feeling in her heart that had been only feeling shattered in the past.

Today somebody told her that she was enough.

It has been forever since anyone said that to her.

She felt that she has done the right thing.

So she smiled.

Felicity, who did not realise that her words had a great effect on somebody, picked up the half unfinished chocolate that she was munching on before she got a call and started munching on it again.

After that she picked up her phone and checked the time. It was 6:04 pm at the moment.

she decided that she will so to see Ava at 10 pm when everyone gets free after doing their basic daily activities.

She knew that Ava wasn't the type to sleep early and in Felicity's opinion, driving late at night gave her aesthetic vibes.

That was the chapter for today.

there will be one more update tomorrow.

Also I want you all to know that you guys are fabulous and enough.

I want you to know. yes you. that one reading this with the phone in her hand. You are the most beautiful person out there.

please love yourself. As a woman, lets help and support each other.

Lets choose kindness and love over anything else.

I love you!

v.