49

As Felicity walked towards the exit of the airport, she found someone familiar standing there, there was no doubt that Alexander came himself to pick up Felicity from the airport when she arrived to the capital

"I came to pick you up," Alexander said in his natural husky and low voice making sure to make his point.

"I see," Felicity nodded nonchalantly and Alexander reached out to take her suitcase from her.

"Let's go," he said before starting to make his way towards the Range Rover that was parked securely.

Why did he come to pick me up himself? Felicity wondered.

Both of them clumped up their own seats, since there was no driver so Alexander took her steering wheel while Felicity sat of passenger seat.

Both of them said nothing as the car's engine came to life and it got on the road, making its way to Denise Hotel where they had their suits already booked. Two professors and four students had their own suits to themselves and the whole arrangement was significantly lavish.

"The schedule has changed, they are going to have some games on the second day after the quiz and postpone those quizzes to the third day." After a long awkward silence, Alexander decided to break the ice.

"Then the third day will only have speeches?" Felicity turned to look at him with her wide double lid eyes and her mouth hung open, looking like a little doe.

"Ahuh," Alexander nodded.

"Ohh god! No! That will be so boring," Felicity exclaimed in disbelief, a whole day of just speeches is just too much of a torture.

"I'm actually looking forward to it since one of those speeches will be yours," Alexander glanced at Felicity and said softly, an almost invisible smile on his face.

"It will only gonna be about twelve minutes the the rest of the day will be boring," Felicity replied, she was only given 12 minutes to speak at most.

"What can we do? It's probably our fault that we're outstanding students," Alexander chuckled, they had a responsibility so now they will have to fulfil it.

"How is your health?" He asked after some pause, a looke of worry was evident in his eyes.

That day he called Felix about it but never directly asked Felicity because of what happened before, it was only fine to take a step back.

However, he made sure to have his updates. He was actually worried if it was because of him that she was stressed, did he stress her with his approach?

"Pretty good," Felicity nodded, with her protective mother by her side, there was no way that she wouldn't be healthy now.

"Aunt Lin has been so anxious, I got a call a few days ago from her asking to take care our your rest and diet," Alexander recalled with a soft chuckled. At that time aunt Lin was talking in such a dominant manner that it was pretty cute.