30

Room number 304

Room number 304..

Room number 304...

304..

Where?

High heels clicked the exquisite marble floor as a lady in red dress walked on it while her eyes kept moving back and forth as if she was searching for something.

And that something was precisely room number 304.

"Ahh there it is!" Felicity's eyes sparkled as she finally came across her destination.

She moved her hand and grabbed the door handle and pushed open the door which was already unlocked.

Her pupils expanded as she took in the dark and bleak room that looked a little eerie.

Her eyes serched for a source of light inside the dark room but before she could say anything, her wrist was grabbed by an unknown source and she was pulled inside harshly.

Felicity stumbled inside the dark room much to her reluctance and was pushed against a hard surface.

The door which was the only source of minimal light it was also closed.

The cold and hard surface behind Felicity made her suck in some air in shock and discomfort.

"What in the Dora's fucking map!" Felicity exclaimed out loud but suddenly a pair of hot and slightly wet lips landed on her mouth.

Her further words were seized and followed by the pair of lips and the only sound that came out was the sound of shock and reluctance.

"Ngh," the pair of lips moved harshly and aggressively against hers while rough hand grabbed her tiny and slender waist.

Felicity moved and tried to push away the person with her unoccupied hands but the person didn't even budge.

She could tell that he had a strong and lean build. With taunt muscles on his abdomen and arms that were heavy and strong.

The person's lips left her mouth and moved downward kissing her jaw aggressively.

His dominant hand firmly caressed her waist while the other moved and grabbed the back of her head, tangling its finger in her hair.

The person left hot and bothered kisses on her jaw moving towards her neck and his lips furiously I danced across her neck trying to find her sweet spot.

All the while Felicity kept trying to push the man away but was of no help.

Suddenly the man pushed himself of her and let out a loud groan.

His deep breaths filled the air and the only sound that was in the room was of his sharp inhales and exhales.

"Shit! Sorry! Get out of here! I'm losing control." A hoarse voice suddenly filled the air.