10

Can we talk this through?

Is this silence the only alternative?

Do you still take me for a fool?

Or am I just a character of your narrative?

- Felicity.

Felicity huffed putting down the pen and gazed out floor to ceiling window of her penthouse apartment.

The evening sun was seting down blurring into splendid orange awning the depths of blue sky.

S city was buzzing with silent harmony as some returned to their families after work and some who lived alone moved their way to seek homely comforts.

Hundreds of colourful car roofs adorned cemented roads and many people walked the streets hand in hand with their companions.

Sitting in her solitude, Felicity sighed. Sometimes she just wished to have someone to hold while she slept, someone to seek comfort and refuge in.

That never happened.

In her previous life, she strived hard to make her name so she didn't get time for love.

Getting up from carpeted floor Felicity went to her room and took a nice warm bath.

Today she got an unexpected text message from old Felicity's friends asking to meet up in the club. At first she was going to decline but then she thought that maybe she needs some good quality alcohol in her system so she reluctantly said yes.

Covering her naked body in a white soft robe, Felicity stepped in the walk in closet and rummaged through her many dresses, finally settling on one.

Beautiful pink silk bodycon dress with speghetti straps, deep v neck that shows cleavage.

Felicity stood in front of the mirror for few minutes before taking off the dress.

What if it's too much? The dress looks kind of scandalous. Better to avoid any trouble since prevention is better than cure.

Thinking of this, Felicity changed into a royal blue dress that hugged her tall body and reached slightly above the knees.

Not that scandalous right? it's okay. Right?

Felicity gave a thought and swiftly cut off all her thoughts with a simple 'fuck it'.

Felicity slipped on a pair of silver heels and put on dark smokey makeup pairing with white diamond earrings.

Grabbing her thick white and silver for coat and silver clutch, Felicity made her way to the club in her usual black Bugatti.

Once reaching the club, Felicity took the VIP route and entered the lavish club that was known for its wealthy croud.