3

The Lin family was in an atmosphere of joy

The Lin family was in an atmosphere of joy. Each and every one of the family looked like they've just bathed in cold water in a freezing whether. Mother Lin had personally prepared all the dishes her elder daughter liked and father Lin was anxiously shaking his feats as if his shoes has nails stuck in it.

Everyone was waiting for the arrival of their precious family member who hasn't come back home for a visit for more than a year.

Amidst of the cheerful atmosphere sound of a car coming to stop was heard and quickly everyone was on their feet rushing towards the door.

A tall elegant woman in blue jeans and white silk shirt entered the mansion with a suitcase.

As soon as Felicity stepped a foot in the mansion she was strangled in a tight hug by mother Lin. "My little baby is back after more than a year. My goodness! Little Lee has grown taller." Mother Lin said with a tearful eyes that made Felicity feel extreme guilt inside. Since her transmigration, she has stopped coming back home I hopes to stay away from the novel plot but not she felt like she has also ignored these filial ties along the way.

"Little Lee come here and give dad a hug too" Father Lin happily pulled Felicity in a tight hug as well and as soon as he let her go she was again pulled to a broad and strong chest as her big brother, Felix Lin pulled her in a hug as well.

"I missed everyone" Felicity mumbled and hugged back tightly.

Felicity and her little sister Fiona Lin also exchanged a loving hug while Felicity patted Fiona's back.

Felix Lin was an extremely handsome young man with a tall and lean figure and an charming personality. He was smart and polite and ruthless to his enemies as well. Fiona Lin on the other hand was a petite young girl with a little baby fat, she was on the cute side but one could see an emerging beautiful lady in her.

father Lin looked aged but was good looking and mother Lin looked like an elegant and gentle woman in her thirties.

This was indeed a family of good looking genes.

The family of four proceeded to have a peaceful dinner while having a light chat.

"Big Sis I've been following all your works, they are soooo good" Fiona said before putting piece of pork in her mouth.

"Me too! Felicity! you've made dad proud. Dad feels so good on your achievements" Father Lin chimed in.

"We've got a few engagement proposals but be rejected" Mother Lin couldn't hold back her excitements to which Felix snorted.

"As if they can just marry little Lee" Felix said with intense pride. His sister was so flawless, how could they just ask them to engage her so casually? they must me kidding.

Felicity was so moved and she was almost on the verge of crying.

Its good to have a loving family ah!

"Ohh by the way, the Lu's have invited us for a get together dinner. Afterall you're finally back" Mother Lin shrugged lightly but this statement made Felicity pause a little.

"Alexander-ge is so good looking big sis, like a superstar. I wish he had a younger brother" Fiona sighed as if she was dreaming about sunshine on a winter day.

"Isn't it your age to play with dolls or something? why are you talking about men" Felix retorted back gaining a punch on his shoulder from Fiona which made everyone chuckle.

"But really! you should consider that boy. I would love to be in laws with Sienna."

Seinna Lu is Alexander Lu's mother. Sienna and Liya, Felicity's mother were like sworn sister and always wanted their kids to get together so that they can be closer. Seinna is an gentle and kind woman, she loves her family. But Seinna in book was against Alexander's marriage with the heroine. Seinna felt that being a Lu matriarch wasn't an easy job and it was surely not suitable for someone like Gina who was inexperienced in these upper class society matter.

But Seinna didn't openly show her displeasure after all she wouldn't deny someone Alexander wanted to marry.

I wasn't looking forward to this dinner at all!