82

Jennifer just stood where she was and stared at Kiazika with her eyes wide open

Jennifer just stood where she was and stared at Kiazika with her eyes wide open. Then she looked at the crowd that was staring at her with anticipation and expectations. 'Were they expecting her to sing live? She shook her head, that can't happen! How can she sing life!

"Why are you still standing there senior? will you not sing for your fans? Kiazika pressed stubbornly.

Jennifer looked sideways toward the staff but the staff just shook their heads, there was no way they could get the sound system up and running at this moment.

"Is she not going to sing? I've put my entire savings to purchase the ticket." Someone spoke loudly from the crowd, loud enough so that it could be heard on the stage. However, regardless of what anybody said, Jennifer was not ready to sing live.

Away from all of this, Jordan Wang had his hands on Davis's collar. Jordan was so busy dealing with Davis that he was ignorant of whatever was happening on the stage. Davis did not know what was going on stage either but he was too overwhelmed to even think about it. Currently in front of him stood his worst enemy and the person who betrayed and use them. If the bodyguards weren't holding him, Davis would have thrown his hands at Jordan by now.

Jordan's assistant who had left to check whether Davis was on the list of staff, came back running.

"Sir, I just checked, Mr. Choi is not on the list of staff," the assistant whispered against Jordan's ear as soon as Jordan heard this statement, his face turn darker and colder, and he pulled Davis' collar hard.

"Why are you here?" He yelled loudly. The longer Davis was in front of Jordan, the more it drop him crazy. Jordan was losing control of his emotions and his eyes were turning red with anger. To Jordan, Davis was the most eyesore thing in the whole world. So was the case with Davis as well.

however, before Jordan could do anything more he heard some footsteps behind him, when he turned his head, he found Manager Guan walking towards him with a smile on his face.

Manager Guan took calm and confident long strides. Manager Guan had overheard Jordan's assistant asking the crew manager about a guy named Davis Choi among the staff so he followed the assistant. Thank God he did cause it turned out Davis was taken away by Jordan. He did not know how Davis got discovered but he had no choice but to step in.

"It is of utmost importance for Mr. Davis Choi to be present here today after all he is the chief composer, founder and vice president of RED Music Label," as he spoke, Manager Guan pulled Davis out of the grip of two of Jordan's bodyguards.

When Jordan heard this, it was as if a rug was swept from under his feet. He refused to believe that Davis had anything to do with RED.

"Then why is he dressed in Crew uniform?" Jordan asked.

"That is because RED is very secretive about the way it works and who manages it. Mr. Choi wanted to be there to support Kiazika today but if he had come here in his usual clothing, people would have suspected him to have something to do with RED."