54

"God! Don't even try to scare me

"God! Don't even try to scare me. I'm not gonna get scared anyway," Amelia laughed.

Suddenly the sound of the door being closed from the inside was heard.

The lights were turned back on but they were still extremely dull making the room dimly lit.

When Amelia turned around, she found a tall figure standing in front of the closed door, dressed in all black with a ski mask on.

"You sure about that?"

A chilly voice echoed in the bleak room. Amelia felt cold all around the room as goosebumps rose all over her body.

Her started shaking in fear as the the black figure took a step towards her, subconsciously stepped back to maintain some distance from the black figure.

However, just like wind, the black figure launched at her and pulled a sack over her head. Her vision was now restrained because of the sack over her head, she could no longer see anything because of this her senses heightened and every little sound, every little touch made her skin crawl in fear.

"Ahhhh no," a scream left her mouth as her felt a hand smack head with force, no time a kick landed on her stomach.

Punches started raining on her body, the punches were so heavy that she I wondered if it was a professional boxer who was hitting her as if she was a punching bag.

"Please stop," she begged she felt her body being thrown against a wall, her whole body was aching at this point.

"Please," she said as she was kicked brutally. The punching bag was now lifted over her head, she saw a person in ski mask but still she could not see his face.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I know why you're doing this, I was wrong. I was wrong. Please stop-" Amelia repeatedly begged as she was again and again on her face till she heard a crack form her nose.

"Mommy-" knowing the person not have any mercy on her, she finally stopped begging. The person who kept hitting her stopped for a second and pulled out scissors from her pocket.

Looking at the scissors, fearing this person was about to scar her for her life, her body shuddered.

"Someone save me!" She gave one last shout and closed her eyes in fear.

"Are you enjoying?" The person in ski mask whispered near her ear, because it was a whisper, she could hot make out the voice or the gender of the person speaking.

"No," Amelia cried.

"Then...are u scared?" Amelia felt the cold metal touching her cheeks. A pungent smell oozed in the air as the person threw her away.

Looking at the water stain on Amelia's pants, Felicity nodded in satisfaction.

"I got my answer," the last echo was then heard in the room.