53

A woman in Black sweatshirt and skinny black jeans rushed through the VIP corridor of the hospital

A woman in Black sweatshirt and skinny black jeans rushed through the VIP corridor of the hospital. The look on her face was of sheer panic, her breathing was heavy and her eyes were frantically searching for ward number 089.

Felicity ran towards the gate of room 089 as soon as her eyes fell on it, she did not even think twice before kicking open the door and entering the ward.

Ava at this time was struggling to reach towards the glass of water that sat on a table beside her hospital bed.

as soon as she heard the door being opened with force, her head snapped towards it. Her eyes fell on Felicity's face and soon tears started pouring out of her misty green eyes.

Quickly turning into loud sobs, she loaunged at Felicity who reached beside her hospital bed.

Soon Felicity's shirt was shocked in tears as she tried to calm Ava while patting her back.

Felicity was feeling her insides burn with anger. She vowed to make those people who did this to Ava, regret being born.

"Who did this?" Felicity asked in hoarse voice.

"I do not know why this only happens to me, that the fuck have I done wrong to deserve being beaten down by god again and again. It's like no matter what I do, I'll always lose at the end of the day." Ava cried.

Felicity's facial expressions turned into that of sadness when she heard her best friend uttering these painful words.

It is indeed true that ever rainbow comes from a rain but some of them just come from thunderstorms.

Indeed no one has it easy but some of us have to cry tears of blood just to make it to another day.

"No you won't, I won't let u be beaten down. Don't worry! My halo is very strong so I'll shelter you behind me" Felicity said with determination as she held Ava tightly in her arms.

"Pfft," Ava couldn't help but laugh.

Felicity's scowling lips also turned into a smile.

"Amelia, I don't know how many people were there or what their names were but I know that Amelia was the leader," Ava revealed.

"Gina's sidekick?" Felicity questioned in unsure voice.

"Yes,"

Felicity's eyes turned towards the ceiling of the hospital ward and she clenched her hand in anger.

She will make sure this Amelia bitch suffers more that Ava did. Fuck this female lead halo that Gina has. Nothing will stop her now.

She quickly adjusted her expression and loosened her arms around Ava.

"I bought chicken wings for you,"

"Ohh hell no," Ava cheered.

"He'll yes,"

(Dr Ryan was busy in a surgery)

In her apartment Felicity was dressed in all black as her hands reached out towards the black ski mask on top of her dressing table. She stuffed it into her bag and picked up her phone to answer a call.

"I've successfully hacked into this Gina girl's WeChat" Fiona's voice was heard from the other side.

A smirk quickly adorned felicity's face and she walked out of her apartment.

"Good now follow what I say," she covered her face with a simple black mask. (Normal one, not ski mask)

"S University," she told the taxi driver who agreed after looking skeptically at her all black outfit.

'Must be a undercover celebrity,' he thought.

On the other hand Amelia was hanging out with a group of girls in the cafeteria. Gina was tired and jetlagged so she did not come to college today but Amelia had been dearly missing her best friend.

Her hands reached out to her pocket where her phone buzzed. She squinted her eyes to look at the the incoming message from no one other than her best friend.

'Come to the Secret spot! I have a surprise for you☺️,' - Gina.

'What surprise,' - Amelia.

'Surprise,' - Gina.

'Ok ok I'm coming 😍' - Amelia.

Amelia could not control her excitement and rushed towards her secret spot with Gina, not knowing that there was some other than them two who also knew about this so called secret spot.

Someone who had read about it in the novel.

Amelia reached the abandoned store room in the outer side of the D black of the college. She did not hold back for a second she pushed the door open and enter inside.

"Gina?" Amelia however could not see anything other than pitch black empty storeroom.

She somehow felt a sense of dread in her veins all of a sudden, her anxiety started rising and she tried her hardest to ignore it.

Masking her nervousness, she could not help but say.

"God! Don't even try to scare me. I'm not gonna get scared anyway," Amelia laughed.

Suddenly the sound of the door being closed from the inside was heard.

The lights were turned back on but they were still extremely dull making the room dimly lit.

When Amelia turned around, she found a tall figure standing in front of the closed door, dressed in all black with a ski mask on.

"You sure about that?"

Intended cliffhanger number two.