80

"Okay, how do we proceed from here?"

Everyone stared at Felicity.

A few days passed by and today was the day of the showdown at Jennifer Wang's concert and Felicity, Ava and Davis were dressed as the backstage crew.

After Alexander returned from his trip to Monaco, Felicity relayed her whole plan to him and Alexander pulled some strings to get these three inside the crew team.

Many crew members had masks on while they worked so it was easier for them to blend in with the rest of their masks on.

Kiazika was currently in her vanity van along with manager Guan and his assistant. Today manager guan was acting more like a bodyguard than a manager, he had his guard up and was very attentive to his surroundings.

While manager guan was with Kiazika, Felicity was with Davis and Ava and they were handling the props of the background dancers. Because the backstage was bustling, everyone was engrossed and engaged in whatever they were doing thus no one paid attention to these seemingly normal crewmen working with dedication to their own tasks.

"Okay, how do we proceed from here?"

Everyone stared at Felicity. Felicity raised her head and looked around to see if there was anyone around, after making sure that they were pretty isolated, she went back to counting the handkerchiefs in each bundle, seemingly engrossed.

"Davis, you will stay near the sound control and Ava, you will stay near sister make sure 'she' enters the arena without any problem."

With that everyone dispersed to their designated places.

Felicity started walking towards the other props when suddenly her phone buzzed, she took her phone out and looked at the name on the screen.

'All the best- Mr. Cheng'

Felicity smiled subconsciously but soon enough she paused and shook her head, getting rid of all the emotions on her face.

She expressionlessly typed out a reply.

'Thank you- Felicity'

With that, she walked straight toward another set of props and started counting them.

On the other side of the set, Jennifer wang was dressed in a white corset top that firmly yet flexibly covered her beautiful curves. A white silk skirt sat snuggly on her hips with a ruffle-like texture at the end, making her waist look accentuated.

She walked in her high heels towards Kiazikas vanity van followed by sister Yana. They knocked on the van and the one who answered the knock was Manager Guan.

Manager Guan arrogantly held the door and looked up and down at Jennifer, making her left eye twitch with anger.

She still remembered the moment when she met this man for the first time, back then she was an upcoming artist who had just stepped into the industry. Back then she tried to get close to manager Guan because he was the famous artist's manager and she wanted to be on close terms with him but for some reason, he was always very distant towards her and would just politely yet arrogantly nod whenever she greeted him.

Seeing him nod at her the same way as back then, she was insanely irritated. What was he so arrogant for? Didn't he know that he had lost?

Seeing her stand there without moving, manager Guan understood that she wanted to enter the van so he politely pushed the door all the way open and led them inside.

"Hello Kiazika," Jennifer smiled widely at Kiazika who was sitting on the couch playing on her phone. Kiazika stood up with a stunned look on her face and before she could even answer then if she pulled her into a tight hug as if they were friends from back in the day.

"Hello, senior," Kiazika awkwardly stud in the hug and greeted Jennifer politely.

Jennifer let go of her and spoke with a smile.

The way she was behaving right now made one wonder if it was really her who posted those comments about Kiazika back then. One thing was for sure, Jennifer Wang had a nick for acting as well.

After a little talk with disguised hatred and fake affection from both parties, Jennifer wang went back to the set with Kiazika on her toes and the concert commenced.

The concert was held in the biggest stadium in the city and unexpectedly the whole stadium was filled to the brim. The crowd was roaring and gushing, everyone was not just excited to watch Jennifer Wang but they were also excited to watch the downfall of the short-lived popular celebrity.

At first, Jennifer alone went up the stage and opened the show with the hit title track 'I'm happy today'. The audience cheered for Jennifer while Jennifer sang in her melodic voice, her vocals were so immaculate that they brought out the most lively side of the people. Her tone to her notes, everything was perfect.

There were some internet celebrities in the audience who was live streaming the whole concert. Since the whole nation's eye was on today's concert, even the live stream was busy.

Robin Xaxa, an internet celebrity was a major fanbase was also among the audience. His live stream had over   2.1 million views and the comment section was going crazy.

'This is what we call the true vocals of a goddess

'Does Kiazika have the guts to share the stage with our goddess?'

'Go home Kiazika!'

'Make kiazika leave showbiz'

'+1'

'+1'

Among the cheering crowd, Jennifer ended her first performance and went backstage.

"Kiazika, you'll be on the stage in two minutes along with Jennifer Wang," Manager Guan nodded toward Kiazika and rubbed her back to give her some strength.

Kiazika looked at Manager Guan and then at Felicity, who was standing beside the backstage dancers, giving them the props. Felicity had her eyes on Kiazika this entire time so when Kiazika looked at her, she nodded with a soft smile on her face while she mouthed the words.

'Hwaiting'

Kiszka looked around herself, the faces of people who had their first in her, who were risking so much on this. She thought to herself that it was time to give back what she owed. She walked confidently towards Jennifer and stood beside her.

'Ready?' Jennifer asked Kiazika.

'Yes,' Kiazika nodded and smiled back. A sickly sweet smile that left Jennifer dazed for a second.

By this time Davis was already on his way toward the stage sound monitor system. He went towards them with a tray of bottled water and slowly made small talk with the person in charge.

The backstage coordinator signaled to both of the girls that it was time for both of them to get on stage.

They went and stood on a platform that was meant to rise slowly so that they would slowly emerge on stage. She stood there, holding each other's hands and a smile on both of their faces.

'3..2..1'

Hello!

Hello!

I'll sum up the second part of this in one chapter. It might be long, lot of things to cover.