45

"No! No! You have to go for a higher note here, It should be like- in YOUR ARMS- not in your ARMS

"No! No! You have to go for a higher note here, It should be like- in YOUR ARMS- not in your ARMS. Do it again!" Davis said in a dramatic tone as if he was fed up with his life.

"Okay Hermione Granger, we get it! It's LeviOsa not LeviosA," Ava crackled from a seat beside Davis making everyone in the studio laugh.

"You don't understand-" before Davis could finish, another loud voice rang throughout the studio.

"Is it possible to do the book reading in an haunted house instead of a museum?" Everybody turned to look at Felicity who was sitting on a chair at the end of the studio, talking on a phone with her agent.

She had no idea that by now the whole studio was looking at her, including Perez who was in the live room with a headphone on top of his head.

"Then is there any haunted section in the museum?" Felicity asked her agent in a shushed voice.

"Fuck your mom!" After a few seconds of pause she hollered, cutting off the call and turning towards the studio full of a couple of people.

"What?" Felicity asked as soon as she saw that every eye was looking at her, this earned a head shake from everyone and they turned back to do their own work.

"Why don't you go back and take care of your book release? We can do the work here, you just got out of the hospital because of over working.

"That won't be necessary. Mom got the number of my management team from somewhere and now my whole schedule has to go through her approval before they even fix my appointments, I cannot overwork now even if I want to." Felicity shook her head.

After the cute little flirting session with mister doctor, Felicity was discharged on the same afternoon as Ryan said. The only regret was that, Ryan did not come to see her off because he had a surgery to perform that afternoon and he was busy.

Other than that, as soon as she came back home, mother Lin extended her claws towards her work and got contacts of her management team and her agent. She gave strict order to everyone that her schedule cannot be fixed without her approval.

Then mother Lin made sure to appoint an nutritionist for her diet, telling the nutritionist to watch her like a hawk while she eats to make sure that she eats every grain of rice.

She even went lengths to ask Fiona to make a customized child lock for her laptop. As if she was a fucking kid!

Not Felicity felt as if she had been smacked back to her diaper age by mother Lin.

Not that she was complaining, it felt good to have someone to care for you like that.

Atleast now she didn't have to check her own temperature, eat a paracetamol and lay on a cold bed all by herself, going through the torture and pray that it will end soon.