81

The two artists emerged from underneath the stage as the fake smoke dispersed around them, they looked ethereal with their out-of-this-world visuals

Despite everything, both girls looked completely in contrast. Jennifer had a sensual aura around her while Kiazika had dark feminine looks. Jennifer was dressed in white while Kiazika was dressed in a black suit.

The crowd roared even louder than the last time. Everyone looked expectedly at the stage, it was finally the moment they were waiting for.

Jennifer smiled and waved her hands toward the crowd. Her whole being was excited about what was about to happen. On the other hand, Kiazika was a bit nervous but she also had faith in herself and the people behind her.

Behind the stage, Davis was standing beside the sound monitor and making some small talk with the manager.

"Can you get me a bottle of water?" A voice rang behind Davis and he turned towards the source. As soon as he turned back, his eyes met another pair of cold eyes that were staring down at him with familiarity and hatred.

"You're bold, you thought I wouldn't recognize you?" Jordan asked coldly. At first, Jordan did not want to be present at the concert but he suddenly changed his mind at the last moment. What he did not expect first is that minutes after he will enter backstage, he will come across someone he never wanted to see.

Davis, the person he had hated with all of his beings. The person he stole his whole career from. The person whose mere existence he wanted to erase. How did he manage to come here?

h His eyes scanned Davis up and down, and after a pause, he gestured towards his guards.

"-you," for Davis, it was as if his world was turned upside down as he stared at Jordan with shock. His eyes turned red with burning hatred and he clenched his jaw tightly but before Davis could comprehend what was going on, a few bodyguards standing behind Jordan walked forwards and grabbed him. They held his hands from each side and started dragging him away towards an isolated corner.

Davis was stunned and tried to struggle his way out of the guards' grip but he couldn't. They were way too strong for him to fight off.

"I want to know how and why he is here," As guards took Davis away, Jordan turned to his secretary and spoke before following them himself.

Ignorant to the things happening here, Kiazika and Jennifer started their performance.

They stood side by side with a microphone in front of each of them. Everyone could see that they were going to sing live. Firstly, Jennifer started rising in the first verse. Her heavenly voice reached towards each corner of the stage...towards each heart in the audience.

The song was one of the slow songs that were on the album. It was slow yet full of raw emotions, it was just the perfect combination of love and passion. A song that described the feeling of the first teenage heartbreak.  Jennifer had chosen this with a lot of thinking, she felt like a song that was heavily dependent on one's vocal capacity was the perfect weapon to knock Kiazika down.