73

"The strap is sliding off, it's making her uncomfortable," Manager Guan pointed at the falling strap on Kiazika's shoulder and asked the costume artist to fix it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"The strap is sliding off, it's making her uncomfortable," Manager Guan pointed at the falling strap on Kiazika's shoulder and asked the costume artist to fix it.

Manager Guan was a mixed-race man in his mid 30's. His hair was naturally brown and he always wore glasses with his signature trench coat.

By his late twenties, he had established himself as a successful artist manager with his sheer hard work and talent.

Now at 34, he was a golden artist manager in the biggest entertainment company in the country. He had tall and lean built with a dreamy autumn aesthetic. He was popular for not only his skills but also for his good-looking face.

"It's supposed to give that sexy look," the costume artist tried to defend herself but she was soon cut off by manager Guan.

"What sexy? Will she keep adjusting it while she's performing? Just fix it up real quick," manager Guan ordered, it made Kiazika look up at him gratifyingly.

'Manager Juan really knew what he was good at it.'

"Huff- manager Guan you're an old guy," the costume artist huffed and teased the manager in a wronged tone.

"Should I put a two-sided tape?" She started at Manager Guan for his opinion and when he nodded, she proceeded to stick the falling strangely on Kiazika's shoulders and also fixed the whole dress up to make it more comfortable and firm.

After the little adjustments were made, the costume designer backed off and exited Kiazika's dressing room.

"Are you good?" The manager asked Kiazika who was focused on regulating her breathing to tone down the nervousness, that she always felt before any performance.

"Hmm, I'm confident," Kiazika laughed and decided to fake it

"Great, rehearse a bit if you want," he knew she was lying but he decided to not expose her and advised her.

"Alright!"

"Who is performing right now?" He asked curiously to his assistant.

"Xi Zixun is on the stage right now," one of the assistants that he had bought along with him answered.

"He has a nice voice," Manager Guan commented as he watched the performance on the screen that was placed inside the dressing room. On this show, every artist who was going to deliver a live performance was allocated with their own dressing room so that they will have privacy and will be able to perform their best.

"His stage presence is great too," Kiazika said while staring at the monitor.

"It's Jennifer Wang who'll perform after you," manager Guan felt the need to mention it to her.

"Hmm," she just casually noted and went back to practicing her high notes.

"Which room is she in?" On the other side of this set, Jennifer Wang was sitting on her fluffy couch in a red dress that gave her a sultry and stunning look.