115

"Ugh, I hope he's still there," Felicity mumbled to herself as she got into her car

"Ugh, I hope he's still there," Felicity mumbled to herself as she got into her car. It was already night and she had called Alexanders' office, asking whether he was in Lu Enterprises. The female secretary respectfully told her that Alexander was currently in Hotel Delunia where he was having a meeting with the hotel's owner.

The secretary told her that Alexander was probably going to come back by half past eight because he was going to likely work overtime tonight as well. In fact, during the last few days, Alexander would stay back and diligently work overtime during the night. This made Felicity's heart ache and she regretted not sorting out her thoughts till now.

Felicity was driving at at 40mph and decided to go from a little farther route because a car had broken down in the original route and that had caused a little traffic. This new route was comparatively not as busy and many people would not usually take this route, especially this time at night.

Today however it looked even more vacant than most days.

"What?" Felicity gasped and pressed brakes when suddenly a big SUV came and stopped in front of her blocking her way.

She looked at the SUV with suspicion and quickly started to back up. She hit the reverse and tried to get as far away as she could. It was highly abnormal for a SUV to stop right in front of her and her sixth sense was telling her to run out of here.

Before she could get any farther, another car, comparatively smaller than an SUV, came and blocked her way. As if her suspicion had come true, Felicity tried her best to get out of here but she was quickly blocked from all sides by four cars.

Felicity did what she could think of. She quickly put her car in gears and rammed into the smallest car out of the four. She kept ramming into the small car like a mad woman and had almost got out of the circle when the big SUV slammed into her passenger side. Her Lamborghini couldn't take the repeated hits and she ended up getting stuck in between the four cars badly.

Men came out of their respective cars and rounded her Lamborghini. Felicity took one last chance and rammed into two men in front of her.

"Get that crazy woman before she runs us over," the bulky man with a cut running over the left side of his face screamed at his lackeys.

"Good thing we brought four cars," the man cussed but he was also inadvertently impressed.

"Get out of the car," a man came and tried to open her door but Felicity had already locked it.

"Aaah," not being successful, the man smashed the car window and opened the door. As soon as he tried to pull her out of the car, Felicity made a run for it.

A man on the side tried to stop her but she kicked him right where the sun dosen't shine.

"Bitch," the man doubled over in pain, gripping the place she had kicked.

"You're the only bitch here you dumb fuck," Felicity curse loudly as the other men tried to grab her. She put on a tough fight, injuring three out of seven of the remaining men in their vital spots. One had fallen unconscious from the kick on his neck, one had pepper spray in his eyes and the last one was again kicked in his balls. However, she was heavily outnumbered and they managed to capture her.

"She's a tough one but sadly it's your bad day," a burly man said as he loaded her in the backseat of the SUV. Felicity was currently unconscious from being stuck behind her head.

No one however paid attention to the phone lying on the road that was currently on call with Felix.

"Mr. Lu, are you alright?" On the side, however, Alexander was completely unaware of all of this. He was going through his own problem.

He was in a VIP suit with the owner of the hotel. The purpose of the meeting was the acquisition of the hotel and its chains to use them for the new project. The hotel's owner was a greedy man and was unwilling to sell it at what was proposed. That's why they were currently negotiating over a few drinks.

"I feel like my head is pounding," Alexander mumbled in secretary Yang's ear. He was suspicious that the hotel owner Mr. Hurrin had put something in the drinks.

Secretary Yang nodded and left in the suit, leaving Alexander with a bodyguard.

The negotiations continued however Mr. Hurrin kept refusing and it felt like he was just buying some time at this point.

"Mr. Yang," suddenly a secretary Yang kicked the door open and threw a man on the floor coldly. He was the waiter who had brought the drinks previously. Mr. Hurrin stood up with a gasp.

"It wasn't me, it wasn't me, Master Hurrin instructed me to drug the wine," the waiter confessed loudly.

"Mr. Lu," dumbstruck Hurrin started at Alexander in horror. Alexander looked flushed with his whole body sweating heavily. Mr. Hurrin had planned to drug Alexander at use it to his advantage but he did not expect him to catch on so quickly and hold on for so long. If it were any other man, he would have been unconscious by now.

"It looks like you're very brave, I hope you'll stay just as brave as I bring your company to ruins," Alexander spoke coldly. His voice was a little breathy. 

"Young Master Alexander," Mr. Hurrin fell to his knees and started apologizing. He had planned to drug Alexander but did not expect it to come to bite him back so soon.

"Get a presidential suit," Alexander didn't say anymore and just left. He was currently very weak.

"I've called for a doctor, he'll be here soon," Secretary Yang escorted Alexander to the presidential suit. At first, he wanted to take Alexander to a nearby hotel not not let him stay here but looking at Alexander, it was best for now to just stay here.

 At first, he wanted to take Alexander to a nearby hotel not not let him stay here but looking at Alexander, it was best for now to just stay here

Wow I had been a bad bad author this time (not the first) by not updating for over two weeks. 😿