4

In front of the mirror stood a gorgeous tall woman in satin champagne color Cami dress with thin straps

In front of the mirror stood a gorgeous tall woman in satin champagne color Cami dress with thin straps. The dressed reached a below her knees showing off a little of her long slim legs. Her hair that reached at little below her shoulders were straightened and her feats were in nude heels. She looked like a marvelous perfection carved by gods themselves.

Felicity ran her palm down the side of dress and took a deep breath. Today she along with her family was going on a dinner at Lus. This dinner was the first described encounter between the male lead and villainess in the book. The original Felicity wore a sexy dress and stuttered in Lus mansion, she sat beside Alexander on the dinner table and tried to talk with him. The book also mentioned how Alexander kept a polite throughout.

Mother Lin also wore an elegant purple cheongsam, Fiona wore a beautiful white dress, Father Lin and Felix wore their suits. When The family of five arrived at Lus mansion, both Mr. and Mrs. Lu welcomed them heartily and they even pulled Felicity in a hug since they were seeing her after quite a long time.

"You have grown into such a fine woman darling!" mother Lu giggled after pulling Felicity in a hug. Seinna was a tough woman from the outsiders but in for those she loved, she was the gentlest soul ever.

"Right! Right! Now I regret not having a daughter." Father Lu laughed cheerfully. Gerret Lu is what you call a wife slave. This man chased after Seinna as soon as he het her in a banquet for years. At first Seinna regarded him as a shameless creep but with time she opened her heart to Garret and they both got married after four years of dating each other.

They were a loving couple.

"Ohh honey she is already like our daughter and who knows maybe one day she'll actually become our daughter in law" Seinna said making everyone roar with a laugh while Felicity nervously chuckled.

'Sorry to disappoint you there but thats not gonna happen.'

'Ahuh there's no way in the hell!'

After a little chatting everyone made their way to the dinner table and exact at that moment a young man arrived.

The tall man was dressed in a black custom made business suit and his smooth black hair were gelled backwards and a few strands were falling on his forehead. His face was a little tanned and her skin literally glowed. His jaw was sharp and he was tall and lean. He looked like an Idol, like he just came straight out of a manga.

'Dang he looks fresh' Felicity thought.

The mans gaze went over everyone and finally settled on Felicity who was sitting on her dining chair.

Felicity smiled shyly when she found the man was staring at her.

"Alexander honey youre late." Mother Lu complained.

'WAIT WHAT?!?'

'ALEXANDER LU?'

'Ohhh right. THIS IS ALEXANDER LU THE MALE LEAD!!'

Felicity's smile was wiped out as soon as she heard the man Alexander Lu. The domineering male lead who is arrogant and unreasonable. Her past expression was replaced by a straight face that didnt gave any thoughts away.

When Alexander was told that the Lins were coming for a dinner with their elder daughter Felicity who kept obsessively following him when he was a kid, he was displeased. He had finally found peace these past years but that woman was back again to ruin his peace. Thats why he purposely arrived a little late.

When he entered the room and his eyes fell on Felicity, he was a little surprised nonetheless. She has grown into a very beautiful human, she looked tall, had a good bust and nice waist. She looked heavenly but when his eyes fell on that face that was adorned with a shy smile, he felt a little disgusted. She hasn't changed one bit. She still looked as desperate as she she looked years back.

'Huh! Whats the point of beauty if you're disgusting inside.'

Then as soon as his mom complained to him that shy smile vanished into the thin air and was replaced with a straight face.

Alexander raised an eyebrow in confused and then suddenly his eyes darkened. What was she playing at this time? Felicity did the exact same thing when she was 15. She acted as if she was over him, he was over the top but then after few days she started going back to normal. That was her another plan at gaining his attention.

Just like this one.

Alexander sneered inside.

'Although your acting has improved, lets see long you can stick with the act'

Thanks for reading guys ❤️😘