105

"Today is a special day," the interviewer addressed the crowd and said in a cheerful voice

The audience clapped their hands in anticipation as they waited for tonight's guest. This was the most famous show that would relevant on television every weekend. For every episode, they would invite a celebrity or public figure then they would interview them. The interview was no-nonsense and the interviewer was very polite and respectful.

"Yes, yes, today we have among us a rising and internationally popular author. The young, beautiful, talented, rich, famous ....what else? I think the name is enough, Felicity Lin," The interviewer welcomed with a loud noise as the audience hollered at the top of their lungs. Everyone cheered as Felicity made her entrance.

She was dressed in a white business suit. It was a bit flowy which accentuated her tall height with a slender figure, high heels added to the glamour. Her white hair was straight and framed around her face perfectly. She looked too graceful and elegant.

"woohoo-" everyone clapped, mesmerized by Felicity's beauty.

"Thank you," Seeing the audience cheer for her so loudly, a high smile came onto Felicity's face. Her pearly white teeth adorned her big smile that could melt anyone at one sight.

Felicity did a low bow gratefully at the audience.

"ohh you're humble for someone of your position," the host remarked after she and Felicity sat down on the couch, facing each other.

"Felicity Lin, you have been back in the country for almost a year, isn't it?" After some small talk and jokes, the interview began.

"Yes," Felicity nodded. All this time she had a gentle smile on her face.

"How does it feel to be back, how has this year been?" the interviewer further asked.

"Eventful to say the least, too much has changed, I'm happy to be with my family again and I've made great friends with people I couldn't have imagined that I would get close to. It feels great," Felicity honestly answered the question. She honestly left lucky to have found a family and friends for herself. She's the luckiest.

"Okay moving to your works, How did you get into writing?" The interview approached the area of Felicity's work. This was a very important segment since this was the very first time Felicity was appearing in an interview. Everyone was curious about how an heiress established her own empire using her talent.

"I used to write always...small poems and stuff. Only after I moved abroad did I realize how it was my passion so I decided to take a chance," Felicity too settled everyone's curiosity.

"How did it start? Did you go to your dad and told him to publish your work? A lot of people assume that you have used your family influence," The host approached the sensitive topic. People had been presuming that Felicity got her career handed to her by her family so it was important to address it.

Felicity smiled knowing that the interviewer only had good intentions.

"I actually approached my publishing house and showed them my work, they decided to publish it. At that time my publishing house was small so it was kind of tough at first but thankfully my work was likeable. Once it started, there was no turning back," She answered. This is how her career started in this world. In her previous world, however, she was discovered by her professor.

"You published three books back to back in a short while, did you manage to do it so fast?"

"I already had drafts so I just had to give it final touches."

"Wow, how did it feel when your first book hit the limelight," The interviewees asked with admiration. By now everyone in the audience, even if they previously were previously skeptical about Felucity's genuineness, admired Felicity.

"felt like I finally had a purpose I felt alive. Earlier I was living but writing just added breath to my lungs," Felicity closed her eyes while answering the question.

"One of your recent works is also getting turned into a movie, what does it mean to you?" then the interviewer mentioned the upcoming film based on the novel 'vagabond in the downtown neighborhood'. Behind them, the screen showed posters and clips from the movie trailer.

"Oh, goooood im so excited. I've been a part of the casting penal, the chosen actors Are what I had in mind when I was writing the book, I also frequently visit sets to make sure that the charm isn't lost, im so excited. It's turning out great guys." Felicity answered cheerfully. Her excitement was literally dipping from her voice.

"Post-production is happening along and it will be in the cinema after around two months later, please watch," She then added.

The interview went on for a long time, the host respectfully touched on topics of Felicity's personal life and asked a lot of questions about what Felicity was doing professionally.

"Ok now that we're wrapping up the show, I'll ask the question everyone is interested in," The host rubbed her hands with a naughty look on her face. This increases the sense of suspense.

"Felicity... you're one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen in my life," She continued.

"Thank you," Felicity interrupted with a burst of laughter.

"Are you single?" the host dropped the question. This made the audience hoot loudly. Everyone was enjoying to their heart's content.

"Ooh- hahaha- wellllll- yes, yes I'm single," Felicity remained the suspense fit some time before she gave in and answered.

"yes! There's a chance, y'all there's a change for us," The interview loudly celebrated. Even the audience joined in.

In conclusion, the episode was a hit. Before Felicity was mostly famous out of the country but now her domestic popularity also increased.

As an author, Felixuty might not be as famous as actresses but this interview of a heiress who has her own way grabbed large attention, her gorgeous face made things even more convenient. The interview went trending in the country and was talked about for a long time. In turn, Felicity's popularity skyrocketed to the max.

The upcoming movie also benefited from it. Everyone was curious about it now.

 Everyone was curious about it now