18

Felicity got dressed changed into jeans but she still wore the black crop top from before

Felicity got dressed changed into jeans but she still wore the black crop top from before. She threw a trench coat over it and put on her white Converse.

Picking up the keys of her car she made her way down to the parking and drove her car in the bleak calm night.

The window of her car was a little open making light breeze brush against her face.

Putting on Lana Del Rey on the stereo she drove.

The atmosphere felt like a calm serene with gentle breeze that kept touching her face.

The inside of the car was dark and bleak while the outside was shimmering with yellowish hazy street lights and car lights.

If Felicity could record this feeling like a video then she would.

(A/n these little things are something that I enjoy, the time when you feel calm and peaceful from the inside. These little memories always stay in my mind like a broken tape records. When i recall them, I also recall the peaceful feeling.)

She drove towards the address Ava gave her and arrived at it.

It was a independent villa house in one of the most luxurious neighbourhood.

Felicity didn't move and just stayed in the car.

After some time she picked up her phone and texted Ava.

Felicity: I'm outside.

Ava: outside? What outside?

Felicity: outside your house..? To get advise. Remember? We talked.

Ava: you're outside my villa?

Felicity: yes (☞゚∀゚)☞

Ava: dude when we decided to meet, I did not know that bitch you were so desperate to appear outside my house at ten in the freaking night.

Felicity: bitch you ain't home?

Ava: bitch no

Ava: I'm at club. DJing.

Felicity: who the fuck goes clubbing on Wednesday you wierdo. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Ava: Me. Hoe. Deal with it!

Felicity: fuck! Alright bye!

(A/n literally conversations between me and my best friend 😭)

Felicity sighed and looked back at the villa house which was lit. The light of one room on first floor flickered off then on and a shadow of housekeeper still working in the villa could be seen.

Felicity sighed and turned the ignition on then she drove away.

She kept happily driving. Yes. Happily because the feeling of driving late at night in gentle breeze made her forget the inconvenience she faced today.

Felicity stopped at a pizza place and got herself two large pepperoni and veges pizza.

Felicity personally love the topping of jalapeno and red roasted chillies on pizza this she enjoyed veges pizza.

(A/n this is me speaking. I'm vegetarian..so.)

After taking her order she sat again in the car and turned the ignition on.

But it didn't start.

Felicity tried again.

But it didn't stop.

Her car had broke down.

Feeling extremely frustrated Felicity got out of the car and kicked the tyre.

Felicity took a deep breath in to calm her nerves.

It was half past ten. She is never going out for midnight driving again!

Just when felicity was drowning in self pity, she heard a voice which sounded familiar from the back.

Turning back she found that it was none other than are male lead.

Why is this guy everywhere!?!

He was dressed in business suit and his shiny black hair were pushed back.

He looked like those handsome ceo's with godly charms in those novels.

'Ohh wait! He WAS one of those ceo's of the novel'

Alexander look who was having a meeting at a luxury restaurant just nearby found felicity in a frustrated condition as he was exiting.

Without any second thought he went to see what had happened.

"What happened" Alexander asked.

"My car broke" Felicity said in a sulking voice.

Alexander looked at the car and went near it. He went inside and tried to start the ignition, it didn't work. Then he he went to the front and opened the front of the car to check.

After a few minutes of checking he said "a wire is burnt here and the battery needs to be changed. It may take time".

Alexander looked at the beautiful woman in front of him. Looking at her for a little while he realised that she was actually a very stunning woman. She was tall and head curves that was visible even in casual clothing.

Alexander did not dwell on these thoughts and adress the elephant in the room.

"It will take some time. It's very late so you should not stay out. I'll take you home" Alexander said.

Felicity wanted to refute but after weighing the options she thought that it was better to let him drive her home instead of staying here or calling someone else to drive her home.

She nodded and picked her pizza from the back seat and they both made their way to Alexander's car and Felicity put the pizza in the back seat.

After getting inside the car, Alexander finally asked the question that was bothering him.

"Why are you out so late?" He asked.

"I was going somewhere" Felicity answered with a shrug.

"Where?" Alexander asked again.

'Did she go out so late to meet some boy or something?'

It didn't sit well with him somehow. Something felt uncomfortable within him at the thought of that.

"What does it have to do with you?" Felicity asked with a attitude.

'That's right bitch. Its not just you who can throw attitude at people.'

The uncomfortable feeling he was feeling deep inside, vanished with the flash.

What was left was a little irritation.

"I'm just asking after all it wouldn't be nice if you got out at night to meet some boy and get caught by a paparazzi. You'll get in a scandel. I do not care how many boys you hang out with but you should pay attention to your imagine since it will also influence Lins. You can not always be so selfish." Alexander huffed.

Felicity was done with this.

There is something wrong with this person's head.

Do I sense another argument coming?

It's going to be a little bouncy in the next few chapters 😉

Btw I love pizza and I love jalapenos, red roasted chillies, capsicum cause they are a little sour?

I like sour food too 😂.

I'm sleepy 😴 goodnight!

Xoxo-

V.