116

"Have you figured out yet?" Felix asked Fiona who was sitting on the backseat with her laptop across her lap

"Have you figured out yet?" Felix asked Fiona who was sitting on the backseat with her laptop across her lap. Numbers kept flashing across the black screen of her laptop but her facial expressions did not change even a bit. She was feeling frustrated.

What's the point of being good at hacking when she couldn't even protect her loved ones. It has been an hour and she has not yet found a trace of her sister's location.

"It says last location was S6 road," that's all that Fiona had gathered from the phonecall made by Felicity to Felix when she was being kidnapped.

Felix was quick on his feet and sent their private detectives into motion. Police was also involved and they were currently going to the last known location of their sister.

The car came to a halt on S6 road. Cops cars and the car on Lin's private detectives also stopped upon reaching the location.

"What!? From the call, I could hear glass breaking and loud crashing noises but it looks clean!" Fiona couldn't help but cry out loud when she saw this scene. It was all cleaned out, not start of shrad of glass was on the road. How could it be?

"Way too clean actually," Felix noted, it looked like somebody has thoroughly cleaned the spot. It looked way too clean than the rest of the road. Surely something happened here.

"They've cleaned the scene, that too this fast," One of the private detectives commented. Everyone dispersed and tried to find anything that could lead up to any clue.

"Brother see! It's big sis's ring," Fiona yelled for her brother from the side of the road. A Ruby ring laid in the glass, it had F.L. initials that showed that it was possessed by Felicity.

"Mr. Lin, we'll find out miss Lin soon. You can trust us, it will be kept confidential," The Police Chief tried to comfort Felix. It was a very high profile case so it was mandatory to keep it confidential till the victim is found.

"That person is too dangerous, it's really hard to trace their tracks," Fiona glanced at her phone in disappointed one last time. She felt like she was on edge. She was scared to loose her sister.

"We can't give up," Felix shook his head and patted Fiona. he could feel everything that Fiona was feeling but he knew in his heart that he cannot give up till Felicity is found and he needed to be strong for the rest of his family.

"Hello," the night drowned into the unrestrained and sorrowful bleakness. The next morning Roman woke up to the sound of his ringtone.

"Mr. Roman, I'm Maximus," The burly man spoke from the other side. He was the same man who had kidnapped Felicity. He looked painfully at a cut in his arm that still pained.

Felicity had put up a fight and tried to escape in the middle of the night and the cut was the result of the same. He had never seen a woman as fierce as her, she was like snake. So soft and slender but bites with her mouth open like a savage.

If it were anyone else, they would have gotten hurt but Maximus knew he could not hurt the young miss of Lin family. So they kept Felicity is a packed yet comfortable room. She was nicely fed breakfast, given clean cloths.

"Hmm, What happened?" Roman's pheonix black eyes held traces of redness. He had worked all night because he couldn't sleep. His pale face looked even more pale and his red lips had lost the lusture they had. He looked haggard and yet still managed to make his dark circles look like a lavish accessory that adorned his face.

"I just wanted to ask you how long we will keep miss Lin here?" Maximus asked. He wanted to let that young miss guy before she could hurt anymore of his men.

"Who?" Roman's raspy voice came out in a whisper.

"Miss Lin?"

"I do not get it, elaborate."

Maximus explained the entire ordeal to Roman in detail. The more he spoke, the wider it awoke Roman.

"What!? Are you fucking kidding me!? Why did you not ask me before doing something like this?" Raman was livid. It scared Maximus to his core. If anything he knew from being so close to Roman, it was to never underestimate his beautiful face.

"Mr. Roman you ordered me to just do as miss Gina said and not bother you," Maximus explained.

"Gina asked you to do this?" Roman's eyebrows got closer like two lovers. A frown made his way to his face.

"Yes."

"Miss Lin from Lin family?"

"Yes," Maximus answered.

"I'm coming over right now," Roman shook the duvet off and stood up. He had to deal with his mess neatly. He did not know what cam
e over Gina or was she always like this? Did she really want to hurt someone.

"You take good care of her, don't let her face any more inconvenience," before hanging up the call, he spoke very clearly. Miss Felicity must get all the luxury as she would get in her own home, till they drop her off respectfully to her family.

"Okay Mr. Roman."

"Hello, is this Felix Lin?" Felix in about an hour recieved a call from Roman. A feeling of relief washed over his face, that was the first time he had felt like this in hours.

I just realised I've lost these little pics I had created omg🫠It's good to be back guys!!! Thank you for the wait

It's good to be back guys!!! Thank you for the wait. Also thank you for the emails guys! I've taken screenshots of all!