32

A few days after the banquet incident Felicity got a call from Davis and they agreed upon the record label

After pondering over it for over a week or two, Davis finally made up his mind that he was done hiding.

After being betrayed by his so-called friend and abandoned by the record label Temp Ó, all he wanted to do was hide away for the rest of his life. It wasn't as if he had a choice either.

But now that the opportunity has knocked on his door, he wanted to take a chance at a brand new future. Do what is his passion and follow his dreams, otherwise he will regret it for the rest of his life.

So later Davis flew to city S and had a meeting with both Ava and Felicity.

They came up with the decision that they will set up their record label in the S city itself and Davis is going to be the boss on the scene and Felicity and Ava will work from behind the scenes.

Davis infact now owned 20% of their label while Felicity and Ava both held 40% each.

In fact a lot of things have happened this past few days after the banquet, one of them being constant and generous amount of tulips Felicity recieved.

Most of them mentioned gratitude and some even mentioned an apology on them, they all would finally conclude with a letter 'A' on the bottom.

It was none other than Alexander. He called Felicity the day after banquet and expressed how thankful he is of the fact that Felicity saved him from a possible assualt.

Alexander tried to speak some more but Felicity cut the call short.

Felicity was actually surprised how Alexander was even humble on the call.

The book had mentioned about his domineering ways but never mentioned that he could be a humble, normal human being.

All through the book the only adjective Felicity could find to describe Alexander was a scumbag.

She was actually pretty stunned when he thanked her.

But now that she was well aware of how much she has made up the whole plot of the novel, she did not dare to get close to him even a little bit.

A deviated plot may flow in any uncertain direction and Felicity was a little afraid that she might get caught in its web.

However her actions did not stop Alexander from sending tulips and bunch of other gifts to her doorstep.

Her penthouse was now smelling like flowers and chocolates.

Even if chocolates do not have any fragrance.

At this point she was even thinking that Alexander wants to kill her through diabetes.

So Felicity decided to stay away from Alexander.

Her novel 'Vegabond at Downtown neighborhood' was going to get published soon and Felicity will fly to America to take care of some things and hold a few book signing events, there were even a few book readings that she needed to conduct.

Although the novel was going to get published in a few languages, Felicity was going to focus mainly on English and Chinese.

The book release date in Chinese was in fact a few weeks later than in English.

Before going to America, Felicity was going to attend a dinner at Lin's and unexpectedly Jones and Davis were also invited.

After the various incidents of the past, both Lins and Jones have only gotten closer to each other.

They were planning to do a few projects together, Mrs. Jones was becoming another best friend on Mrs Lin and both families have started to spend times with each other.

Felicity was even afraid that her matchmaking mom will suddenly start shipping her with Ava and ask her to get marry tomorrow.

Felicity supports lgbt community but she had no doubt that she is not into women except Beyonce.

Felicity got dressed in some a black sweater blue jeans and went to Ava's apartment to pick her up.

In fact Felicity and Ava have also been getting closer along with Davis.

Felicity helped and brought an apartment for Davis near hers so now all three of them world living close to each other, this way they can easily get together and work on their songs.

At the beginning, the songs that Ava and Felicity came up with were already good but raw, now with Davis's involvement their songs got polished and became flawless.

Although when all three of them get together, they bicker a lot because all of them have their own ideas and opinions but in the end the result is always flawless.

And the best thing is that they never run out of the ideas.

Davis being the sassy guy that he is, which Felicity later found out, never loses in any argument.

So when all three of them fight, the surrounding becomes a scene of war where granade are flying around in the air.

Ava opened the door and stepped out.

Felicity weirdly looked up and down Ava then let out a loud whistle.

Ava has spent a little more time in her appearance today, her hair were curled and glossy and her dress looked extra boojie.

"What?" Ava asked annoyed by the way Felicity was looking at her.

"Someone has dressed to impress" Felicity said in a singsong voice.

"For the love of God how many times do I have to tell you that I don't have a crush on you Felicity," Ava said irritatedly.

"That's right! She doesn't have a crush on you, she has a crush on me. Everybody has" Suddenly a voice came from their right and they both turned to a young blonde guy dressed in pastel blue silk shirt and tight white jeans with a bandana over his blonde hair.

Davis came forward with a proud smile that showed off his pearly white teeth.

"As if I'll find a skinny version of Donald Trump attractive" Ava snorted.