31

Inside the moderately lit hotel room, studio women clad in red dress that was skin tight making her look mesmerizing and a little seductive

A man laid on the bed shirtless, only in his suit pants.

Sweat was glistening on his torso, making his six abs and muscles look even more defined as.

Sweat covered his upper body like missed on winter mornings on lively green leaves of begonia flowers.

A drop of sweat trailed down between his chest muscles and moved downward towards his six packs, disappearing into the masculine v shaped muscle to under in dress pants.

His heart chest kept moving upward and downward as he took a deep breaths.

His left arm was placed over his eyes, although he looked like he was uncomfortable, he was still unconscious.

The women sighed in relief and went to the bathroom, she walked towards the bathtub and opened the tap.

Felicity filled the bath tub with cold water that was a little cold for a normal person within normal body temperature however it was just fine for Alex to lay in.

She sweated down beside the bathtub and slowly touched the water in it with her slender fingers that resembled a thin spring onion.

They were pale and the single tips were slightly red. The wrist looked dainty yet elegant while her fingers adorned with a few delicate and exquisite rings.

The nail were done in French style. They looked shiny, elegant and clean all at the same time white small white half crescent moon was visible on the ends of each one.

The hand submerged in water before felicity took it out and nodded in approval.

After standing up and wiping the hand with the clean white towel, she moved towards the the room and approached the bed with Alexander lying on it.

He bent down slightly beside the bed and gently nudged Alexander but he did not respond so she roughly held his shoulders and aggressively shook him.

This time Alexander's hazy sighy cleared up slightly and he said in a hoarse voice "what?".

"I have filled the bath tub with cold water, go lay down in it." Felicity answered.

Alexander slowly nodded after some pause.

He raised himself and lowered his feets on the ground.

He sat there and silently rubbed his neck with his palm.

"I would love to be a hero for a damsel in distress Alexander but you and I both know that I cannot carry you princess style so please get up" Seeing that he did not get up, Felicity said in annoyance.

She held his hand and supported him.

Their bodies were very close and felicity could feel the warmth that his body gave off.