66

"Should I directly come to your apartment after college or should I come in the evening?" Felicity asked Alexander while they along with Ava and Drake were sitting at the canteen table in their college

"Should I directly come to your apartment after college or should I come in the evening?" Felicity asked Alexander while they along with Ava and Drake were sitting at the canteen table in their college. The canteen was unusually filled today and numerous eyes were staring at and observing every action of theirs.

"In the evening," Alexander answered. He would be going to his office in the headquarters first and then to his penthouse so he directly asked her to come in the evening.

Felicity nodded and took a bite of the salad that she was eating. She stared at Ava's food and which was also a chicken salad then she stared at Alexander's food and it was some seafood pasta with fries on the side.

"Lemme try yours, please," Felicity pointed at his fries and asked.

"Here," Alexander just passed her his whole plate of tries.

"Hmm," Felicity took a bite and complimented how her salad tested well with the fries and Alex told her to have them if she wanted.

After college, in the evening Felicity went to Alexander's apartment. The door was opened by an old aunt who felicity had read about in the book. She was mama Ci. Mama Ci was Alexander's nanny and when Alexander moved out to his penthouse. Mama Ci followed him.

Mama Ci guided Felicity to Alexander's study while felicity took in the whole view. The house was like its owner, there was not a lot of furniture and Felicity assumed that whatever Furniture there was probably put in place by his nanny. Even after being so modest, the house screamed regal and modern at the same time.

The study room was in mild colors, again with little furniture. A bookshelf, a desk, a chair and a small couch near the window. Alexander sat on the chair behind the desk with glasses on top of his nose. He was engrossed in reading a file but when he heard the door open, he looked up and put the file on the desk. Felicity came in and sat on the couch.

"I just got a call from Manager Guan, the release date of Kiazika's album overlaps with the release date of Jennifer Wang's album. It's not exactly a piece of good news, Jennifer Wang is the most popular female artist of the time so obviously, her songs are going to rank high in the charts, it would be difficult for Kiazika's album to outrank her." Alexander informed Felicity.

"Isn't Jennifer Wang an artist of Temp'o record label? She accounts for 65% of Temp'O profit?" Felicity asked. Even if someone didn't know too much about the industry, they probably knew about Jennifer Wang.

"Yes, TEMP'O gives her most of their chartbusters. The rest of the Temp'O artists have tried to speak to the management about this favoritism but what can we say? Temp' O is Jennifer Wang and Jennifer Wang is Temp'O," Alexander calmly examined.

"What is the reason for such favoritism?" Felicity asked curiously.

"She's the biological sister of Temp'O 's CEO," Alexander replied grimly.

"What?" Felicity asked surprised. Even she, who had read the novel, didn't know about it.

"Hmm...not many know about this, He practically established her whole career," Alexander he stood up and handed Felicity the file he had been reading and leaned on the table.

"Temp'O CEO is Jordan Wang right?" Felicity asked.

"Yes, a sly man," he nodded.

"I suggest we delay Kiazika's album release," he stared at her and suggested seriously.

"No, we've prepared so much already," Felicity straightened her back and denied. Everything was set. How can they postpone now?

"But not delaying will only result in her album not being able to perform as much as it should have. It would be a wasted potential," Alexander argued.

"Yes but I have confidence in our potential, You should start promoting her album on various platforms," Felicity spoke. Her tone was so firm and had such confidence in it that it made Alexander stop and stare at her for a while.

"I believe in you," Alexander nodded with a smile.

"Actually... isn't Gina Chen's new drama about to air next week?" She asked.

"Whose?" Alexander looked confused.

Felicity was surprised. In the book, by now Alexander and Gina were supposed to start dating. She did not care about it but it was just peculiar that Alexander did not even know who she was or cared enough.

"She's in your company, was in that show 'Love Unexpected'," Felicity explained and closed the file.

"Ohh yes, yeah, her second show is about to air, she's playing the first female lead this time. A period drama.  It's expected to do well," Alexander was well aware of everything that was going on in the industry so he spoke without hesitation. 'So, it's not like he doesn't care,' Felicity wondered.

"So can you please try and put one of Kiazika's song as a surprise OST? In that part where the male lead finds out that the female lead is about to be executed and rushes to get to her before the execution." Felicity put the file beside her on the couch and crossed her. Because she was aware of the storyline, she knew how some things would proceed. This drama would break records and directly put Gina on top of the entertainment industry. This drama was so important that Gina did not only manage to get the best newcomer award but also the best actress award, making history.

"How do you know that there's a scene like that?" Alexander looked that her suspiciously.

"I have my sources," Felicity chuckled and avoided his stare.

"Would you do that or not?" She asked.

"Ok ok, I'll try my best,"

"Thanks,"

Do y'all too smell something brewing? Or is it just me? 👀

Some of y'all whoever I mention Gina: