Authors note

Hit guys! I'm so so so sorry for making y'all wait so long.

I'm doing better, and I hope you all are too, it's been so long.

Thank you for waiting. I can't thank you enough!

I'll be updating Felicity regularly starting from today's update.

There will be three updates a week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

I realize many of y'all must have forgotten the plot so here's a character summary to help you.

Felicity- Female Lead
Fl has shoulder-length dyed silver-grey hair. She's an author and has started a record label with her best friend Ava and another friend Davis.

Mrs. Lin and Mr. Lin are her parents

Felix Lin- older brother
Fiona Lin- younger sister

Alexander Lu- CEO of Lu conglomerate and Felicity's senior in college. He's also the original ML.

Seinna Lu- Alexander's mom
Garrett Lu- Alexander's Dad

Gina Chen- Ori FL. Is in the entertainment industry and rescued Roman Qin once. She also tried to get on with ML when he was drugged but was kicked out by our FL. Is signed under jinxing entertainment.

Ava Jones- Fl's bestie. Has been through attempted assault and has had severe depression. Was a canon fodder in the original novel. She's a good DJ and currently, she's crushing on Felix Lin.

Davis- He is one of the founders of the record label Temp'I but he was cheated and kicked out. Current CEO of Temp I has stolen Davis's songs. When Felicity gave him an opportunity to handle the management of her record label RED, he took it.

Kiazika and Perez are two artists signed under RED.

Annie Wu does not like Kiazika and she was a trainee in jinxing.

Manager Guan- Kiazika and Perez's manager.

Amelia- Gina's bestie

Sia Jin- little canon fodder

Vagabond of downtown neighborhood- Felicity a new novel

Drake- Alexander's BFF

Sam- a minor character with red hair who danced with Felicity. Remember?

Roman Qin- Villain of ori novel. He's the ceo of Qin conglomerate and he's also in love with Gina since she saved him.

Ryan Cheng- The doctor hehehehe

Happy reading!