28

am so happy and thankful to you guys.
I actually thought that I would get criticized for that prank I pulled but not one comment was rude.
You all are so lovely and understanding.

I love you guys.

Two figures gracefully moved on the dance floor together

Two figures gracefully moved on the dance floor together. Their movements were elegant as they twirled but if one payed attention, they could see that the woman was playfully stepping onto the man's shoes while the man would put on a bright smile, trying to hold back the painful groan.

They moved in sync while chattering and snorting on some inside jokes, not paying attention to the people around them as they were lost in their friendly and cheerful bubble.

"SpongeBob is okay but Kid vs Kat is legendary" Felicity stated with firmness.

"SpongeBob is better! Half of the people won't even know what Kid vs Kat is" Sam rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Amount of viewers is no criteria for accurate judgement" Felicity argued back.

"Says the girl who's favourite book is Pride and Prejudice" Sam snorted and twirled Felicity around the dance floor.

"Look who's speaking, the guy who has never touched books in his entire life" Felicity fired back with a snort.

Alexander stood at the end of the hall with a group of businessmen and from time to time he would glace towards the dance floor. His sipped on his glass of wine and felt a little stuffy on the inside.

'Must be the alcohol'

He thought to himself.

Suddenly the lights in the ballroom dimmed a little and slow song started playing.

The atmosphere turned romantic and all the couples moved a little closer and took an intimate position.

Before Alexander could think anything, his feet started moving towards a the dance floor.

Numerous single high class ladies straighten their back in hopes to get a dance with this is powerful bachelor.

Their eyes filled with anticipation and hope watched as he move past them towards a certain couple on the dance floor.

Felicity and Sam moved in rhythm to the slow song and before one of them could say anything they felt a looming shadow on their side.

Looking towards the source, they found Alexander Lu standing beside them with an elegant and calm smile.

"Your father is looking for you Sam" Alexander blurted out without a thought or guilt of lying, maintaining his calm and elegant facade.

Sam nodded and looked at Felicity but before he could ask her anything a certain someone again spoke up.

"May I have this dance with the beautiful lady" Alexander streched his palm towards Felicity and Felicity frowned.

Stuck in dilemma, a couple of thoughts moved past the brain.