11

There was one more thing that Felicity could'nt wrap her head around and it were the quick glances, Alexander was giving her

Every once in a while, Alexander would glance her way for few seconds and also watch her actions from the corner of his eyes.

Felicity was feeling uncomfortable and a chill ran down her spine when she felt his cold gaze on her again.

Turning her head towards Alexander, Felicity raised her right eyebrow in question and Alexander just coldly turned his chilling gaze away from her and sneered visibly.

This action somehow left Felicity dumbfounded. She was left confused and annoyed at his behaviour.

'What a petty and unreasonable living being he is'

'What goes on inside his brain?'

'Are all prodigies so wierd or is he any special?'

'This behaviour is perhaps too awesome for dumb people like me to understand'

With a scoff Felicity too turned away.

"By the way my dad is perhaps planning to request you to write a column for our Florence magazine. I'm so excited for that, Will you be interested?" Heather asked Felicity giddily.

Before Felicity could reply a mocking scoff was heard in the wing.

Everyone turned their heads to the person who scoffed.

"Is there something wrong with your throat Sia?" Drake asked genuinely confused.

Sia blushed slightly and looked at Felicity, sending a dirty look towards Felicity's direction.

"The problem is that somebody keeps flaunting their works everywhere she goes, maybe its not even her work but she stole from somebody else. A character like hers, I wouldn't be surprised if she did" Sia glared towards Felicity.

Clearly her words were targeted towards Felicity.

Everyone in the wing fell silent waiting for a much probable slap that was coming Sia's way.

Felicity was always like that. Once in sixth grade a girl sent a love letter to Alexander and Felicity slapped that girl twice before dumping that girl's lunchbox in the dustbin. It was a horrible sight and everyone anticipated her to do something similar again.

Felicity stared at the girl for a while.

'She was clearly not talking to this girl but this girl still started this!'

'Does she not have a life?'

After a few seconds of staring, Felicity cleared her throat.

"A few weeks ago I came across this interesting news. Sia-aah how is your health? I hope you're all healthy now. I know surviving in entertainment industry is hard but you shouldn't be too hard on yourself? Please take necessary precautions next time," Felicity said with a genuinely worried tone. A few weeks ago, the medical record of Sia was leaked by a hater showing that this A listing actress was getting treatment for Herpes. Sia's agency quickly dealt with this and deleted all the traces of these articles from social media and news articles but this news still came to the ears of few people.

Fiona loves hacking and she can even be considered a hacking genius.

One day Fiona came across this news while entertaining herself by hacking into the hidden news of entertainment world and sent a screenshot of this article to Felicity. That's how Felicity found out about this news.

Once Felicity finished speaking the whole wing fell quiet except a sound of Sam choking on his wine.

Clearly nobody amongst them were aware of this and Sia's shocked reaction just now naturally confirmed this news.

'Felicity should have just settled it with a slap, this was too cruel ahh'

Sia's face flushed red like a tomato in embarrassment. She looked at Alexander quietly trying to figure out his reaction only to find him still looking cold and nonchalant but that didn't make her feel any less ashamed.

she just wanted to dig a hole and bury herself.

"Excuse me." She gave a very frightening glared towards Felicity a silently stood up and left hastily.

The atmosphere returned to normal again after sometime thanks to constant chatter between friends.

"Xander-ahh you have been too busy these days, you don't even pick up my calls" Sam whined.

"I've been busy with the company" Alexander replied in his deep voice with a hint of nonchalance.

"He doesn't even have time for his brother" Drake hummed. "Since we Xis are holding a banquet for our 79th business anniversary, I can only hope that you won't be too busy to attend".

Alexander just gave a glace to Drake and continued sipping his wine.

The fourth wing was piled up with drinks and food while all the buddies enjoying each other's company.

Midst of the lively atmosphere in the club, indulging beats filled the air making people want to join the dance floor.

"The DJ is good" Zach noted and everyone nodded in appreciation.

"Ohh isn't that the only daughter of Jones, the one who is considered a good for nothing troublemaker", Kira lightly leaned outward from the edge and quietly pointed out.

"Yea the one who is a party girl and isn't good at significant, I heard she plays DJs at nightclubs sometimes." Helen added.

"Ava Jones?" Felicity asked curiously to which Kira nodded.

Felicity stood up and also leaned a little outward only to find Ava behind audio mixing console in a dark neon Blue jumper nodding her head and and doing something on console Felicity knew nothing about.

"Do you know her personally?" Kira asked Felicity.

"Yea we are best friends" Felicity replied being well aware that they weren't even friends to begin with.

'But they don't need to know. Right?'

Kira nodded in understanding.

After a good twenty minutes Ava left left the DJ spot to make her way apparently to get some drinks for herself. Watching this Felicity thought that I was a good opportunity to go say hello to Ava and then leave since it was getting late.

"Well then! Its half past quarter to twelve so I'm off." Felicity without any more delay excused herself from everyone except Alexander since he wasn't present in the wing at the moment.

She picked up her clutch and fur coat making her way towards the drinks section.

There it is! I apologise for this delay. My exams are right around the corner (21st Dec till the end of Dec). I'm so stressed out and frustrated cause I wasted so much time lazing around.

Nevermind! I'll leave it to fate. ¯\_ʘ‿ʘ_/¯

So we're around 4k and I can't thank you guys enough ❤️❤️

I am enjoying writing this book so don't worry the updates won't stop and will be frequent once my exams are over.

In the next chapter is our meeting with Ava and a confrontation with Alexander. So keep tuned it (idk if that's what I should say).

See ya-

XOXO

-V