99

'What is the heiress of Lins doing with Young Master Lu?'

'Lu's and Lin's are very close, it is not out of the ordinary.'

'she's also carrying a lunchbox.'

'Have you ever seen any gentleness on young Master Lu's face? Now I can say I have!'

'What gentleness? He looks the same to me. Also, my goddess Gina looks better beside young master Lu.'

'I know I'll not be appreciated but I SHIP'

'I don't ship! Miss Lin is my idol! Please don't end up with bossy CEO, you deserve a golden retriever 🤧'

'Miss Lin looks like a bossy CEO too lmao'

"This is unfair!!!!!" with a BAM, Gina's tablet smashed into the wall, and she threw her at it. It cracked a fell onto the floor like a rock.

Breathing heavily, Gina combed her fingers through her hair and pushed her hair back. Her eyes, fluttered close for a moment before they slowly opened with a burning look in them.

"Felicity here, Felicity there, Does she want to keep being my hurdle?" Gina said through gnashing her teeth.

It was like she had finally broken down. The Gina now was not what anyone would expect. This Gina was on the verge and she couldn't let her feelings stay hidden anymore.

After losing her best friend and then Roman, she had no support now. Lately, she was having a hard time on set, the female supporting actress who she had once worked with was messing with her.

Back a year ago, when Gina had Roman's support with her, she was very unyielding and brave. When Kana Ju, a third supporting actress tried to make things hard for her, she had publically insulted that actress for misusing her resources and climbing the bed of the investor. It turned out that Kana Ju was very offended, but Gina did not mind since it was only the truth.

Now she does not know, how Kana found out about her losing Roman's support, she started making things difficult for her.

Today too, during one of the scenes, she kept making mistakes and delaying the schedule which resulted in Gina, who had to wear a heavy costume, to almost fainting.

Roman had not picked up her call since their last talk either.

And NOW!

Gina thought about how Alexander looked at Felicity. Those eyes held love! She knows!

Gina's expression changed the more she thought about it.

Finally, she picked up her phone from the table and called the number Roamn had once given to her. It was the number of one of his secretive units that had some criminal background. Roman once gave this number to Gina for her to reach out to in case he was out of the country and she there was an emergency.

"Hello," a deep and rough voice came from the other side.

"Paul?" Gina sniffled.

"Miss Gina? What happened?" Paul's voice immediately grew softer.

"Paul I need your help, can you help me find out about RED Entertainment and its CEO?" Gina asked for a favor. If her intention was correct, this would be a huge breakthrough for her.

"Yes sure, you sound anxious, want me to try and reach out to Mr. Qin?" Paul asked softly. Coincidentally, Roman was right now in Singapore for an important meeting so Paul just assumed that since the meeting was important, Roman had switched off his phone so Gina couldn't reach him and thus she was calling him.

"No need, please don't disturb his schedule because of my minor inconveniences," Gina's heartbeat quickened.

"What are you saying? How can you be a disturbance, but okay, u won't call him," Paul's voice grew softer when he noticed the care in Gina's voice but since it was just some information so he wouldn't call the boss.

"Thanks, Paul," Gina spoke in a singsong voice and cut the call.

After hanging up the phone, a satisfied smile came onto her face.

Days went by the same for Gina. On the set, she did her best despite the little hurdles created by Kana.

On Friday however...

"Cut-" the director shouted. Gina who was dressed in a warrior suit made up of iron, sighed in relief and rushed out towards her vanity van followed by her assistant and makeup artist.

As soon as she went in, she changed out of her suit and hung into a historical-style European dress.

"That Kana girl just keeps getting worse," sister Zhang groaned loudly. 

Today too, Kana had 'accidentally' pushed Gina during one of the scenes.  Fortunately, Gina did not fall but what irked her is that the director did not punish Kana the way she wanted her to. Kana was told to be careful and pay attention but that was it.

Obviously, Gina was not okay with that so she went to the directors and complained about Kana's recent behavior. As a result, Kana was reprimanded for her behavior lightly. The director, however, apologized to Gina in advance because he knew he wouldn't be able to do much.

Even if Gina wanted Kana to face consequences, they could not remove Kana from the series in between, and neither could they punish her too much in case she would complain to the investors.

After this exchange, Gina was left dissatisfied and even more frustrated than usual.