117

"Where is my sister?" Felix asked, his voice was cold as ice

"Where is my sister?" Felix asked, his voice was cold as ice. Roman leaned against the table. His cut lips were oozing blood. The blood dripped like an auspicious raindrop against his chin. Felix had entered Roman's office alone while Fiona was sitting in the waiting room. When Fiona entered the office, this is what she saw. Roman leaning against his table with a cut lip.

For a second, Fiona was in daze. She looked at the man who look so composed despite the blood that was littering his shirt. The man looked wasted the last time she saw him yet his beauty was still undeniable. His grey eyes met hers for a second and they lit up with recognition as a small smirk made its way into his face.

The smirk made Fiona feel so vulnerable and hot that she wanted to hide behind her brother.

"I know where she is, I'll take you both there," Roman spoke in a raspy voice.

"How do you know where my sister is," this pulled Fiona out of her Daze, her eyes turned as cold as Felix in a second. Seeing the two siblings who looked like they were about to tear him apart made Roman smile slightly.

But he did not admit that he was in any sort of way involved in the whole kidnapping fiasco. He wouldn't admit it till he was sure that it wouldn't be used against him as evidence.

A few minutes later, Roman personally drove the two siblings to an abandoned warehouse in the outskirts of the city. Roman tried to make a small talk with Felix but Felix's mind was occupied with the worries of his sister and Fiona was too busy staring at Roman's hand that was resting on the gear.

Why was her throat drier than usual? Was she dehydrated? That must be it!

"Did you do what I told you?" Roman asked Zion once they entered the abandoned warehouse. Felix and Fionas has to give up their phones and other devices before entering the warehouse. The warehouse looked only and rusty and you could see the dust flying with every step they took.

Towards the far right corner of the warehouse, was a lift that was hidden away in a corner. It looked more like a wooden cupboard at first glance.

"Yes we served her very well," they got on the lift and it took them to an underground unit. The place looked completely opposite to the musky warehouse they were in before. It was clean and modest.

There were many people in the unit. All of them looked like professionally trained fighters. Each one had a weapon with them and they all focused on their own work like disciplined soldiers.

'What is this place?' Fiona muttered.

"Please go call her," Roman instructed Zion, as the three of them sat on the sofa. The siblings were anxious for their sister.

"Brother," suddenly a familiar voice was heard as Felicity walked in in a channel dress and flats. Felicity ran and threw herself into her brothers arms. Yesterday she was so scared, she thought they might kill her however the abductors were pretty hospitable once she was locked in a room. They served her meal on time and made sure she had a female helper to serve her. It was all very wierd.

"Fiona!"

"Meimei," the sisters hugged as Felicity finally felt safe.

"Are you okay?" Felix her her hand and turned her around to check if she was injured anywhere, only after making sure that she was alright did he let her go.

"I was surprisingly fine," Felicity spoke in a confused tone. Why were the kidnappers hospitable? Why was she kidnapped. She stared at Roman, suddenly things were starting to get clear as she noticed the teardrop mole.

"I am extremely sorry miss Lin, i did not know Zion would make such a huge mistake and kidnap you. If I knew about any of this earlier, I would have prevented it at any cost," seeing the lady look at him, Roman stepped in and spoke in a sincere tone.

"Are you saying that your lacky's did not act on your command?" Felicity's voice was cold and suspecting.

"The command was not mine."

"Then on whose command did you kidnap my sister," Fiona interjected. Glaring at the handsome man.

"Gina Chen, A list actress, Gina Chen," Roman didn't hesitate giving away Gina's name. This made Fiona's eyes go wide. The last time she saw him, he was having a breakdown over that bitch. Is he over her now? He must be! And why she tried to hurt Felicity? Fiona wanted to go punch that woman till she's in coma.

"Are you kidding me?" Felicity couldn't help but gasp. The innocent and good female lead tried to do this? She had a hunch that Gina didn't like her but the female lead had blackened to this extent? This is crazy.

"No, I'm being truthful," Roman answered. He could steal feel the punch from Felix, why would he lie?

"Do you know her?" Roman asked. He wanted to know what was the enemity between Gina and Felicity.

"She goes to my college?"

"I will make her pay for this," Felix muttered under his breath. He held his sister's hand and started to leave but suddenly stopped in his track to turn back and look at Roman one last time.

"Mr. Roman," Felix opened his mouth to speak but Roman cut him mid sentence.

"Do not fret, I will punish my people for their mistake. I assure you that the punishment would be deserving of the mistake," Roman smiled gently, his smile was reliable.

"Are we not going to take any action against anyone? Why did you not report to police?" On their way back Fiona asked after Felicity told her to not do anything against Gina. She wondered if her sister was having any sympathy for Gina.

"Everything will be done in right time," Felicity spoke. She looked at Felix who nodded in return.

One of our readers has made this fanart, shoutout to XYSHII

One of our readers has made this fanart, shoutout to XYSHII. You are so talented and sweet! Thank you so much!!

 You are so talented and sweet! Thank you so much!!