19

Alexander Lu was cold and Ruthless

Alexander Lu was cold and Ruthless. He was known for his heartless actions in business. In fact Alexander Lu was Aloof and hardly spoke as if his words were made of gold, however whenever he spoke. his words would stab a person straight.

One of the reason why Alexander was intolerable was that whenever he got angry or jealous, he would say something to hurt the heroine.

But Felicity was not the heroine. So she will not take it lying down.

"Are you implying that I mess around with multiple boys?" Felicity snapped.

Alexander froze.

He did not mean it however he got irritated when Felicity talked to him in that tone, so he blurted those words.

Alexander facepalmed himself mentally.
He had a argument with Felicity a few days ago which did not end well and he didn't want to start another one.

And he himself knew that he was again in the wrong.

Before Alexander did not have any problem when he acted this way but against Felicity, he felt extremely guilty.

They both did not speak for a while.

Felicity scoffed and opened the car door and got out.

Alexander who was stunned, I wanted to stop her but couldn't in time.

He was blaming himself again.

It was definitely his fault.

Just when he was blaming himself, he saw felicity coming back towards his car. He thought that maybe she was coming back to get the the lift towards her home.

His mood suddenly lifted at that thought and his eyes quivered with relief.

But.

felicity came towards the car, opened the door of the backseat, took her Pizza out and left again without a word.

Alexander was stunned again but got a hang of himself in time this time.

"Wait do not go alone since your car has broken and its not safe" Alexander said hurriedly and got out of the car as well.

"I'm not getting anywhere near you anymore or I will do something we both will regret" Felicity said with bitterness and displeasure.

Alexander wanted to stop her but he did not find it in himself to stop her and share the same space with him.

"Your brother is nearby, let me ask him to pick you up then" Sighed. He knew Felix was nearby for a meeting.

"Don't say no! I can't let you out alone at such a late hour" When he was that she was silent, he blurted before she could refuse him.

"Alright" Felicity agreed calmly. It was indeed late and she did not have a CAR.

Alexander and Felicity silently stood outside the car waiting for Felix in an ambiguous atmosphere.

When Felix came in his dashing business suit and charming Aura, He took notice of the uncomfortable atmosphere surround the two Adults.

'They definitely had a big fight!'

Felix was very capable businessman himself. He was well aware of reading between the lines. In fact, Felix was a very sought after man in the city, He was young, capable and extremely handsome bachelor. A lot of Young misses were ready to date him while a lot of noble families wanted to marry their daughters to him.

'In the novel, he was not a very detailed character since the novel mostly revolved around protagonist but in the novel it was mentioned how even Gina was slightly attracted to this young man once she saw him for the first time. Felix however was poisonous inside, he was very gentle on the outside but black belly on the inside.

Felix decided that it was better to not angry his precious little sister anymore who already looked like she was ready to roll Alexander in red cloth and throw him in front of a angry bull.

Alexander looked at the fading car and could not help but feel disappointed in himself and guilty and this was the first time he ever experienced such a feeling.

Little did he knew that his sleep will leave him tonight and he will decide to change his habit.

On the way, all of a sudden Felicity's pone rang.

Ava Jones.

"Heyo! Did you go back? I am on my way home. Almost there" Ava said slurring her words.

"My battery is going to die any minute so we need to finish this conversation before that happens...how exciting" She added. it was clear that she was drunk after a fun night.

"I had left" Felicity replied.

"Well that's good in a way. I have to make something to eat and if you were there then I would have had to feed you too" Ava giggled finding it very humorous.

"You cook?" Felicity asked shocked. She did not expect this spoiled young miss to know how to cook.

"Yes! I like my privacy a lot so I do not have any servants working in my villa. I live all alone, So yes I do the cooking yes I do the cleaning" Ava chuckled again.

Felicity paused and the something in her clicked. When she put two and two together, she couldn't help but gasp.

She wanted to say something but the call suddenly cut.

She quickly dialed Ava's number again but the line told her that Ava's phone was switched off.

"Brother turn back!! SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!!"

Heheheehehe a cliffhanger!

I am so excited to read comment on this one.

What do you think is wrong?

DONT CHEAT!! DONT LOOK AT THE COMMENTS..

ooooooo I am shivering in excitement.

cya

xoxo-

V