𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝔀𝓸

After a long while, here we are.

Arc two ends here. Many of you stayed and many of you all joined us along the way.

I'm thankful to each and every person who read it. Even if it's just one chapter. It was a fun ride, not the end though.

I promised you all that I'll give Alex a good character development so please tell me if you liked it or not? Was it good? Did he change?

What are your feeling? I would like to know.

Comment and vote please.

I guess this is a tradition but here'the summary of a future novel I feel committed towards.

Aspen was the adopted daughter of Cooper's, raised by the old madam Cooper

Aspen was the adopted daughter of Cooper's, raised by the old madam Cooper. With a friendly personality and talent in piano and academics, she overshadowed even the real young miss Cooper, Valarie Cooper...until the day Valarie Cooper started behaving differently and her personality flaws were gradually gone.

After Aspen fell from her popularity, she became livid as she watched her academic rank, piano talent and even old madam's love being taken away from her.

Under Valarie's step-mother's provocations, she challenged Valarie again and again only to lose thoroughly and be abandoned by the Cooper household.

Only when she was taking her last breath, she realised that her whole life was a transmigration novel and she was a mere canon fodder. When Aspen is reborn back to her 18 year old self, she decides to live this lifetime for herself.