47

After the day that dean called them to his office to tell them about their participation in the upcoming convention, it was settled that Lians (Benedict's family), Lu's and Lin's will sponser all the expenses including accomodation students and pr...

After the day that dean called them to his office to tell them about their participation in the upcoming convention, it was settled that Lians (Benedict's family), Lu's and Lin's will sponser all the expenses including accomodation students and professors who were accompanying them.

Everyone except Felicity will reach the Capitol two days prior the commencement of the program.

First day will be a function to welcome the representatives of all colleges. On second day, they will hold some quiz and there will speeches made by some representatives and other versatile individuals who were specifically invited for which Felicity and Alex, both were chosen. On third day, they will hold a talent exhibition for which Gina was going to sing and perform. On the last day, they will just hold a farewell banquet to conclude everything with.

Felicity would only reach there a few hours before the welcome function Because she had to be in some other city for book signing event.

As a few days went by rather peacefully, mother Lin ordered Felicity to go get a checkup for her recovery to which Felicity obediently obliged.

It was order from emperess dowager after all.

So bunking the college once again after promising herself that she would attend it regularly, Felicity found herself sitting in Ryan's office in a rather sultry but not too sultry pose.

Her long porcelain like legs were crossed over each other seductively while her back was straight in a confident pose.

As soon as Ryan entered his office after a nurse came to tell him that Felicity was here, his eyes immediately darted to her long flawless legs.

His ears immediately flushed at the sight before he quickly turned his head to somewhere else and walked in.

"Miss Lin," Ryan Cheng coughed lightly and took a seat in front of Felicity.

"Doctor Ryan," Felicity nodded at him with a little smirk playing on her soft crimson lips.

"It's good to see you not unconscious," Ryan humored and his slender fingers picked up a file from a pile of files. It was Felicity's medical test reports that they did previously.