1 - 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓞𝓷𝓮

Gina stood in a white wedding dress that made her look like a fairy that had just descended onto the mortal realm while her veil kept her innocence hidden from the world

She looked ethereal.

The priest asked her the question that she had waited so long to hear, and she had known it's answer since forever as it was almost imprinted in her heart.

Over and over.

Every single time.

It will remain the same.

"Do you Gina Chen, take Alexander Lu as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yes" Gina softly smiled looking at the man she will spend her eternity with, till death do them apart.

-the end.

The young lady who had been sitting on the couch, since an hour sighed softly and closed the book.

The glass window on her left was covered in monsoon fog and a cup of warm hot chocolate was sitting on the small table beside her.

Felicity stared blankly at the book that she had just finished reading with her face devoid of any emotions. When minutes passed, she abruptly stood up, walked towards the let fireplace and without a second thought through the thick book in there and watched it burnt to ashes.

AHHHHHHH!!!!

Felicity had never been this frustrated in her whole life.

Not even when she found out she had accidentally prepared for science before maths exam.

Felicity was a well renowned author, her each work was a New York Times bestselling book but Felicity had always been interested in those Chinese books with beautiful female leads, doting main leads and intense face slapping.

A few days ago when Felicity came across a novel that had a character of the same name as hers, she couldn't hold back her curiosity and immediately purchased it.

Nonetheless the novel was a big disappointment to her.

First of all, the character with the same name as her was actually a villainess.

Adding fuel to the fire, the male lead in the novel was an absolute douchebag.

Felicity almost lost her consciousness while reading it because of her frustration.

The story was about a innocent and pure girl, Gina Chen that has a crush of her college senior, Alexander Lu.

Alexander Lu what's the heir of Lu corporation that had business all over the world, that earned Alexander a lot of enemies.

One day when Alexander Lu was attending a banquet, his drink was spiked by one of those enemies hiding in the dark. To sober up, Alexander went to a hotel room and decided to rest for some time in hope that the effect of the drug will wear off with time.

Gina who was working in that hotel in part time, accidentally enters the room. When she finds Alexander in such a haggard state, she decides to sacrifice her chastity to help him.

Later Alexander misunderstands her as an ally of the person who to drugged him. So, Alexander keeps tormenting her and in the end falls in love with her.

Felicity always saw herself as a strong and independent woman. Although she had never been in love before, to her love was a promise of mutual compromise, respect and feeling.

Felicity can never imagine herself being with someone for whom she will have to throw away her self respect. Thus, this book was like a personal dose of poison.

Alexander was a domineering man. He was arrogant, prideful, possessive, controlling and a BIG jerk. A few times, the way he treated the female lead made her want to go inside the book and punch him square in the face.

What made her even more frustrated was the fact that the female lead was putting up with his ways and do submissive to him that the relationship didn't look like it was build up on love but toxicity.

The only reason Felicity kept on going was because of the villainess that had the same name as hers. Honestly why would someone fall for a man like that?

Eww

Felicity shook her head and started to go downstairs to put the dirty hot chocolate cup in the sink.

While she was walking down the stairs her foot slipped on the wooden floor and she fell from the stairs, getting her head slammed on the edge of the step.

SLAM!!

Felicity felt her body became lighter and lighter and her consciousness drifter away.

Lying in her own pool of blood, the young woman closed her eyes and her body turned cold with time.