110

"You look so pretty," Heather gasped as she held Felicity's hands and made her twirl to see her from every direction

"Are you excited for the movie," Kira asked, she was relatively calmer.

After she met up with them in the club, Felicity state in touch with them. They talked a few times and met up once again on a Sunday brunch.

Felicity also appeared in the magazine interview Heather had asked her about back then.

"Yes, so much, it will change things for me in the domestic market," Felicity nodded her head as she replied. How could she not be excited about the first-ever ever movie adaptation of her book? It was her first in this world and she was filled with thrill and anticipation.

"Congratulations," Heather nodded as well. She was about to say something but stopped in track and looked behind Felicity. Felicity too felt a shadow loom behind her and a gentle tap on her shoulder let her turn her head to look at the person behind.

"Hello, Alexander" see smile and looked at him with a soft gaze.

"Hello," Alexander too smiled at her and handed her a glass of champagne.

"Aunt Lin is calling for you," he leaned and whispered in her ear.

His warm breath tickled her ear and neck making her shiver with arousal. It did not help that one of his hands was resting on the small of her back. Felicity wanted to melt in his arms and just rest her head in the crook of his neck but she got a hold of himself and took a step away from him.

It was increasingly getting harder to be in such a close presence with him.

"Thank you," she muttered and walked away with a smile after excusing herself from her friends.

On the other side, however, Kiazika after giving such an enchanting performance was standing in the outer hallways of the banquet hall because she had to attend a call from manager Guan who was currently in Vegas accompanying another artist.

After attending the call she turned around to enter the hall again when she got spooked by someone standing behind her.

A tall, old man with blonde hair, dressed in a blue suit matching his eye color stood in front of her. The man appeared to be in his sixties and looked clean.

"You must be Kiazika," he spoke with a heavy Swedish accent.

"Yes sir," Understanding what he said, Kiazika and answered. She was sure that nobody was in the hallways with her when she was attending the call but how come this man appeared out of the air? She was seriously scared.

"I heard you sing, very beautiful," the man spoke with sparkles in his eyes. His voice held deep interest.

"Thank you," realizing that he was probably one of the guests, Kiaxika get calmer. A bad man wouldn't come to old Master Lu's party, would he?