9

While Gina was showing around Felicity, a petite girl with a little tanned skin stopped them in the track

"You didn't have your breakfast yet Gina so I brought it for you" The petite gasped clearly out of breath.

"Thank you Amelia! I'll eat it once I'm done showing Felicity around. She's the new student" Gina gently smiled taking the brown papered packet in Amelia's hand, looking a little guilty that she made her friend run all the way here for the food.

Amelia just gave Felicity a side glance and nodded going back in whatever direction she came from.

Felicity clearly remembered the second female lead Amelia.

Amelia and Gina have been best friends since high school. Amelia came from a rich literary family and the only role she had throughout the book was of supporting female lead throughout her mental breakdowns. The story was naturally about Gina and Amelia was just a happy go lucky side character but her strong personality is what made her extremely loved by the readers. Amelia always took stand for Gina whenever Gina was being bullied so this means that her and Felicity were hardcore enemies and the story also mentioned the Felicity also held a grudge against Amelia, making her sabotage Amelia again and again.

The rest of the day went by quick. Felicity attended her classes on time and once she was done, she felt hungry so why thought of swinging by cafeteria.

Gina had diligently showed her around the university so it didn't take long for her to find cafeteria without any waste of time. Once in, she paid for her burger and fries and sat on a bench to munch on her food.

'Food was her own mortal heaven.'

When she had munched down half of her burger, someone knocked on her table with her knuckles and huffed. When Felicity looked up she saw a purple hair woman standing in front of her table.

'What is up today? why is she meeting all the side characters today ah?'

"You must be Ava Jones" Felicity sighed feeling sick of the remembering character description of this canon fodder that stated how this canon fodder had bright purple hair.

"You- How-" Ava looked shocked and dazed when Felicity said her name out of nowhere. Then, she straightened her back and flipped her hair in confidence. "of course you know my name since I'm so beautiful and popular."

This made felicity laughed out loud.

'Wasn't this young miss very confident in herself?'

Ava jones is a canon fodder that committed suicide in the middle of the story. Ava Jones is the only daughter of Jones Conglomerate and was depicted as a good for nothing lady who only caused trouble. Ava loved partying. She had a crush on Alexander Lu and was highly disappointed when Alexander and Gina started showing little gestures of affection, later, Ava bullied Gina publicly making Alexander more protective over Gina out of guilt and this resulted in him thoroughly insulting Ava in front of the whole school.

In the end Ava was found to have committed suicide. Since her parents loved and pampered Ava, they assumed it was because of Alexander The author left it at that and didn't pursue the whole thing.

Felicity looked at Ava and a flash of sympathy in her eyes.

Ava did do something wrong, she can't deny that but her actions were never so serious that she deserved death. Comparing her to the Actual Felicity so kept on scheming behind the back while maintaining a weak and gentle façade, Ava's actions were never grave in the first place but while Ava ended up dying, Felicity just had to leave the country in shame because her explicit pictured got out in public.

Felicity tried to drug Gina but got drugged herself; the cliche. Her pictures got leaked later.

'Is this woman going to die before the end of this college year? Is she troubled? what made her take such extreme actions? Is it just because of an unrequited love? '

Felicity's stomach churned with a unexplainable feeling as she felt nausea take over her senses. Her eyes were slowly getting clouded in thin watery lament.

'should I get involved? should I leave it? Will I be able to live with myself if this girl ends up committing suicide one day? I had a rebirth but what about her?'

'No'

The decision was made right then and there, In the future Felicity will try every thing she can to save this young lady before she drowns in her own pit of sorrow and agony.

With that oath, Felicity sighed lightly.

"Do you like Alexander Lu?" Ava asked.

"Yes. He is handsome enough to get good genes for my future babies" Felicity snorted in humor while Ava's face went red in a second because of shame.

'How can this woman be so shameless to say that out loud in public ahh?' Ava thought to herself while full on blushing.

Ava cleared her throat and sat down on the bench right in front of Felicity, fearing that this woman might say something embarrassing once more out loud.

"I like him too. So I'm warning you that you have to compete with me" Ava said with her chin up feeling her confidence return back.

"Don't worry! I'm just interested in sperms" Felicity winked with a big grin making Ava blush harder.

After a few seconds Ava stood up and left almost tripping on the way.

I realise that many of my dear readers may skip the character introductions but I do insist on not skip the introduction of Ava since she's going to be a very important character.

Love y'all,

V.