6

Felicity had today all planned out

Felicity had today all planned out. First she was going to go to college for necessary documentation and then get a makeover, then shopping, then go finalize her apartment and then FOOD.

Today she was going to have some me time and she was going to enjoy it.

After getting dressed in blue denim shorts and yellow off shoulder shirt with checks on it, Felicity had a light breakfast with her family.

Then Felicity grabbed little Fiona and got in her Bentley driving away.

Today the college was a little lively since the sessions were going to start and students were moving in their dorms. Felicity didn't sign up for a form because she was planning to live off campus. After all she liked the privacy and peace, they were also necessary for her to focus on writing.

When the students saw a gorgeous tall beauty in the campus, they were surprised.

'Is this a new student?'

'One more beauty to soothe our eyes ah'

Some secretly took a picture and some kept staring.

Felicity paid no mind and went straight to the office. She had no idea how her picture were already posted in school foram with a headline 'Saw this beauty in campus today. Is she a new student?'.

After arriving to the office she made sure to deposit few documents and fill the form with necessary information.

"What are you taking for college jie? Literature?" Fiona asked excitedly. Her big sister was a fabulous author and she was just so young.

Fiona felt that she was also going to go to college in few years so she must be prepared about her choices. Should she opt for Arts? Or maybe theatre? Or maybe science? Medical? Ughh!!! She couldn't decide Ahh!! She must think about it seriously once she goes back home.

"I'm going for business", Felicity said calmly. She had already taken classes of literature in her past life so now that she has a chance to do it again, why not go for something else? Anyway she was always interested in learning business.

"Why? You are a writer." Fiona retorted in confusion.

"Well because I want to study it" Felicity explained.

After all the formalities were done they left college and went to a good parlour go get a makeover. the main reason Felicity pulled Fiona with her was because she wanted to give Fiona a makeover. This little sister was adorable and with the little makeup, she will steal the lights everywhere she goes.

Both sisters got a massage, manicure, pedicure and got a haircut.

Felicity got her hair chopped off so that they reached her shoulder and were dyed silver grey. They looked edgy and elegant on her at the same time and Fiona got cute bangs on her natural black hair with some highlights.

After getting done they both went to shopping. Old Felicity's clothing style was over the top. She always wore too much pink, sparkles or had cloths either too sexy or too princess style.

Felicity got herself a whole new wardrobe while she was back in America so she was thinking about giving the wardrobe exchange again.

She got a few dresses, jeans, sweatshirts and other clothes that she usually wears.

They also brought a cheongsam for mother Lin, Suit for Father Lin and clack onyx and daimond cufflinks for Felix. 

Fiona too got herself a few dresses that she liked. Felicity never had a sibling before so she like this little sister very much, she was adorable, kind, well mannered. Sometimes Felicity felt the need to squeeze chubby cheeks but she controlled herself.

Her sister was sooo cute ahh!

"Where to next jie?" Fiona broke her out of her trance with her little sweet voice.

"Let's go check out the apartments", Felicity grabbed Fiona.

Felicity had contacted the broker in advance and the broker met them at the given address then he guided them to four aparments he had arranged in advance.

The first apartment had 1 living room, one master bedroom, one study and one guest room. All the rooms had connected walk in closets and bathrooms. But the apartment was a little far from college so it was ruled out.

The second apartment was desirable but lacking in amenities. The security wasn't too good either so it was rejected.

The third apartment was closest to the school, had a mall nearby, all the basic amenities and good security. There was a living room, a study, master bedroom with walk in closet and bathrooms, two guestrooms with walk in closet and bathrooms and one spare room, there was good ventilation and the natural sunlight was also coming in. Felicity liked this one a lot and they also immediately brought it and did the proper formalities. After a few days the apartment will be all ready to move in.

After finalising everything Felicity and Fiona went to a restaurant and ate to their heart content. When everything was done, it was already evening so they went home satisfied.

Little did Felicity knew that her pictures have caused chaos in campus forum.