64

"Are you sure they won't be joining us?" Felicity asked as she stared at Fiona who had her phone in her hand

"Yes they'll join us later," she quickly typed a message to Felix and sent it. then she turned off her phone and put it in her pocket.

While Fiona, Felicity and Alexander were shopping around in the Bahamas, Ava and Felix were having their first date.

"Be honest with me, are Ava and big bro dating?"  Felicity asked again. She was very confused about what was going on and how things went. Why did she not notice their relationship development?

"Yes in what world do you live in? It was sort of obvious from the beginning," Alexander started. Even he knew what was going on after he saw Felix acting weird sometime ago. It looks like Felicity was the only one who was dense enough to not notice what was going on between her brother and her best friend.

"Ava did tell me that they used to chat but I didn't realize that this was going on...ugh, I missed the whole development," Felicity groaned. It was such a rare thing and she missed it, why did no one tell her about it?

"Don't worry, there are years and years to come you will witness them with your own two eyes," Alexander patiently consoled her as he patted her head.

"Mom knew too?" Felicity again questioned testing Fiona's patience.

"Mom and Mrs. Jones had a hunch so they took a chance," Fiona patiently explained to her older sister who was a little more oblivious than she expected.

"Wow! Felicity exclaimed and climbed into the car in front of her. Fiona and Alexander also climbed into the car and deposited all the shopping bags in the back of it.

They did a lot of shopping today and purchased all sorts of Conch Shell Jewelry, art and crafts, wines, and clothes.

"They'll meet us in the restaurant?" Alexander asked as he drived the car and requested Felicity to put in the address into the navigation.

"Also our parents will come directly there after their shopping," Fiona joined in.

"Noiceeee~"

The group made their way toward the table their parents were already sitting at and joined them.

"Do you all like seafood?" Mr. Lin asked the children.

"No actually," Felix shook his head

"I do a lot!"

"Good for you,"

When they arrived in front of the small beachside restaurant, Alexander parked the car in the parking space and they all got out. Right at that moment, another car entered the parking space and when the people inside the car got out, they were no other than Felix and Ava walking towards the exit hand in hand like a warm newlywed couple. However, the couple did not notice the trio and went straight toward the restaurant.

"Look at that," Felicity pointed as she stared at their joint hands.

'How romantic!' she thought.

"They're holding hands," Alexander finished her sentence.

"No shit Sherlock," Fiona commented.

"I bet that they'll get married in two year," Fiona went on to say.

"In a year? No that's too quick, Felix always thinks and analyses the situation first before making the most logical decision, he won't rush through such a big decision." Alexander shook his head. As far as he knew Felix, he was sure about it

"I don't have an opinion but if it's about betting on the most probable, I'll go with Alexy," joined in the conversation. However, Alex glad at her pointedly when he heard the nickname she gave him

"What!? I just came up with that, it suits you," Felicity raised her hands in defense and gave her reasoning making Alexander roll his eyes.

"Anyway, I'll win so be ready to lose one million," Alexander spoke with confidence.

"What!? No! Nah! I'm not betting like that. You both are rich second-generation kids and it shows, betting millions like that! I BET you don't realize what it takes to put your blood sweat and tears into that money you're playing around with!" Felicity jumped in before both could place the bets.

"Deal," Felicity shook his hand.

"You don't even have one million," Felicity again attempted to stop

"I do," Fiona turned her head and looked at Felicity puffing her chest out.

"I don't remember mom and dad paying you that much....oh wait FIONA LI are you doing only fans!? We need to talk-" Felicity shouted. If Fiona wanted money she could have just asked her.

"What? No! I'm not. I'm only so confident because I know I'll win," Fiona hmphed.

"Heh- you should be preparing to lose," Alexander laughed.

"Are you coveting my family's money, Alexa!?" Felicity scolded.

"I won't lose! In fact, why don't we make a bigger bet?" Fiona was pissed.

"About what?" Alexander teased.

"I bet on Alexander Lu and Felicity Lin getting engaged within two years," Fiona shouted and bolted towards the restaurant.

Felicity and Alexander looked at her leaving figure in shock. Felicity tried to catch up with her angrily.

Alexander who was left behind, shook his head and followed the sisters. There was a red tint behind his ears.

So I edited this chapter to update it and then published it

So I edited this chapter to update it and then published it. But now I see that this isn't the chapter that was published but the previous one? What the hell!?