Chapter 13: Fight

A/n: Ok but that photo of Will😍😍

Gally's Pov

"You ready, Olivia?" I ask her.

She doesn't respond, she just charges straight at me.

"I'll take that as a yes" I mutter.

I tackle her to the ground, with me lying on top of her.

"What happened to all your cocky remarks like last time? Where's you telling me all the best things to do in a fight?" I tease.

"I figured you'd remembered them and would use them against me"

"Correct"

Before I can say anything else, she yanks my shirt to get me nearer to her and crashes her lips onto mine. I freeze, unsure about why she's doing this. What's going on?!

I'm suddenly thrown to the side and out of the circle.

"WHAT THE SHUCK?!" all the boys watching yell in unison.

"Looks like you lost again, Gally" Olivia winks at me then gets her drink back. I just stand there in the middle of the circle, dumbfounded and staring at her as she perches on a log by herself.

"Thought we weren't allowed to date her" Zart scowls at me.

"You're right. We're not"

"So what was that back there?"

"Dunno. Must have been some tactic to win"

"I know you're lying. Something is going on with you two, and I'm going to figure out what" Zart leaves, but I barely register it as I keep replaying our most recent kiss in my head. I wish I could stay in that moment forever.

Olivia's Pov

I silently curse myself after the stunt I pulled during the fight. I could have used so many tactics, yet I chose the one that could get him in a lot of trouble. I can feel Gally staring at me, even though my back is turned.

"Hey" the Greenie says. I try to hide my obvious disgust at the Greenie sitting next to me.

"That was some trick you had there with Gally. You two together?"

"No" I say sternly, forgetting Gally told him we were dating earlier today, because of what the Greenie said.

"Good. Then I can do this"

In one swift move, he places his hands on my cheeks then pulls me in for a kiss. He moves his hands down my body, until one hand is firmly on my waist, crushing all hope of escaping, and the other on my ass. He's way stronger than me, yet I fight to get away from him anyway.

He pulls apart, only for a second, to tell me to stop resisting or else, then carries on kissing me. I'm helpless as he starts making out with me, my feeble attempts doing nothing.

"Liv?" The Greenie quickly pulls away and I turn and see Gally standing there, heartbroken.

As soon as I'm free, I stand up and go to him.

"What's happening?" Gally asks.

"I don't know! As soon as I sat down, she just kissed me!" the Greenie lies.

"WHAT THE SHUCK?!" I yell, resisting the urge to slap him. "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KISSED ME, AND THEN THREATENED ME!"

Alby runs over because of the commotion. "What's going on here?" he demands.

The Greenie and I start yelling over the top of each other. Eventually, Alby shuts us up and tells Gally to take me to the Pit. He grabs onto my arm and starts leading me there. As soon as we're out of sight and earshot of the rest of the boys, Gally stops walking and turns to look at me.