Chapter 60: Vent Boy Makes an Entrance

A/n: This is my TikTok account if you're interested. I mainly just post Maze Runner edits, but I do a couple POVs too :)

Olivia's Point of View

Before I could say anything, Ratman strutted in.

"Good evening, gentlemen. Ladies. You all know how this works. If you hear your name called, please rise in an orderly fashion and join my colleagues behind me. They will escort you to the eastern wing where your new lives are about to begin" He opens up his folder and starts reading names. "Connor, Evelyn, Justin, Peter, Allison, Squiggy-" Everyone starts laughing. "Alright, settle down. Franklin and Abigail" He closes his folder, earning a disappointed groan from most people. "Now, now, don't get discouraged. If I could take more, I would. There's always tomorrow. Your time will come. Go on, eat up" Then he leaves.

I stand up and walk off, towards an empty table. It's near the boy who had been here the longest, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind; I'm still not that near him.

Eventually, I see my friends taken somewhere, and I stand up as quick as I can and follow them, making sure to stay away from Minho.

"Sorry, but girls dormitories are the other way" a guard tried to tell me.

"I'm not leaving these boys. They're the only people I know here. I was in the Maze with them"

"Olivia, come on" Frypan walked to me and hung an arm around my shoulder.

"Fine" the guard sighed.

We're led into a fairly large room with multiple bunk beds, a bathroom and lockers. The door is locked behind us, and we all call dibs on a bed. I race Fry for a top bunk and win, cheering.

"Too slow!" I laugh.

"Well done, Liv" Minho sticks his thumbs up in the air. My smile instantly drops, and I turn my head so I'm no longer looking at him.

Soon, I go to sleep, extremely comfortable in the clean mattress, soft duvet and fluffy pillows.

I was talking to Gally, Minho, Thomas, Newt and Frypan. Ella was throwing a tantrum in my hut because someone refused to play princesses with her. Chuck bounds up to us, a smile on his face.

"Hey, Liv! Can you make daisy chains with me?" he asks.

"Of course, Chucky!" I turn to the others. "See you guys later!" I give Gally a quick hug then go to the forest with Chuck.

"Do you want me to show you how to make a daisy chain?" I already knew how, but knowing he would want to show me, I smile and nod my head. He talks me through what to do, then I make one myself. I finish mine before Chuck, and turn it into a full circle so someone can wear it. I place it on top of my brother's head and giggle.

"You look amazing"

"Thanks. Your daisy chain is cool!" Chuck grins. "Think we should make one for all our friends?"

"Yup"

We set to work, and a couple hours later, we had finished. We go find the people who we made them for. Gally is the last one, and would be the only one to refuse.

"Hey, baby" Gally greets, kissing the top of my head.

"Yuck" Chuck whispers, fake gagging, not meaning for me to see and hear what he was doing.

"We made something for you" I say.

"What is it?" Gally asks.

I try to put the daisy chain on his head, but he swats my hand away.