Chapter 52: Olivia is Thomas Confirmed😟⁉️

A/n: Someone please take my phone off me I beg u💀💀I made that photo and should no longer be trusted with an electronic device
😃🔫Especially after some of the videos I've made on CapCut, one of them including this photo😭😭

Olivia's Point of View

"Gally!" I shout, chasing after him.

"What?" he asks, finally coming to a halt, turning round to face me.

"Why are you being so horrible to the Greenie?"

"I'm intimidating him, like I do every time the Box comes up, or were you not aware of that?"

"You seem to hate him a lot more than you hate any other newbie. Why?"

"HOW LONG IS IT GONNA TAKE FOR YOU TO GET IT INTO YOUR SHUCK BRAIN THAT HE'S BAD NEWS?! MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THAT'S WHY I'M NOT BESTIES WITH HIM AND SKIPPING ROUND THE GLADE HAND IN HAND WHILE SINGING AND EXCHANGING FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS! OR WOULD YOU RATHER I DO THAT?!"

"I'm sorry" I mumble, wrapping my arms around his torso and burying my face in his chest. After recovering from a brief moment of shock, he hugs me back and kisses the top of my head.

"I'm the one who should be sorry. You don't have anything to apologise for, Liv. I shouldn't've snapped at you" He pulls me even closer to him, then scoops me up in his arms and walks to our hut. He places me down on our bed, then pulls the covers up to just below my chin, exactly how I like it. He climbs in next to me, and holds me in his arms.

"What about work?" I ask.

"Oh well. I'll just say you needed me because of the baby or something. Or that you're on your period and your cramps are really bad" I let out a snort at the last excuse.

"Gal, I'm pregnant! I can't get my shucking period. Luckily"

"Oh. I knew that" His cheeks and the tips of his ears turn an adorable shade of pink.

"Totally" I smirk, pecking his nose, then burying my face in his chest.

"I love you"

I look back up at him. "I love you more" I smile.

"Impossible" he mutters, leaning in for a kiss. "I love you most"

"Nuh uh!"

We continue arguing over who loves the other more (it's obviously me), but when we can't settle it, we leave our hut to ask other people what they think.

"Hey, Fry!" I greet, sitting down on the Kitchen counter.

"Get off the counter, Liv!" Frypan scolds. I do, but slyly steal an apple when no one is looking.

"Fry, who do you think loves each other more? Me or Liv?" Gally asks, wrapping an arm around my waist and pressing a soft kiss to my temple.

"I think you both love each other equally. Now, I really gotta get on with cooking lunch by myself" I think that last part was a stab at me... Oops.

We ask Newt, Minho, Ben, Clint, Jeff, Alby, Chuck and Alec what they think, but for some reason, none of them want to get involved.

"I think they all know that I love you most, but they just don't want to offend you" Gally says once we're back in our hut.

"It's the other way round"

"Agree to disagree?"

"Yeah. I think we took things a bit too far" I laugh.

"Definitely"

Eventually, it's time for the Bonfire.

"I'm gonna get changed, Gal. My clothes are all sweaty" I say, standing up.